💎Chapter 5💎

Drishti reached at the party and saw Divya waiting for her. She ran to her and with a glorious smile covering her lips she was about to hug her when THA (ok punjbi slaps sound like tha only) Divya slapped her tight. "Why the heck are you late? Have you seen the time? You idiot!" Divya pulled a wooden ruler and started beating Drishti with it. It was normal among them. Divya would usually beat her up. Romi rushed in and caught Divya. "Stop it. At least for today." "Fine!"

"Yo Drish!" Romi and Drishti shared a tight hug. They were childhoods best friends and Divya was his girlfriend. Permanent girlfriend! "How's it going?" Divya asked Drishti while she remembered the incident that took place a few minutes ago and had jim jams all over her body(bhukadon jim jam khane vala nahi.) "Nothing. Everything's fine except my idiomatic boss." She scoffed at her statement. She wished to tell them about him. But she was afraid of him. What to do now?

The party was going smoothly not until Sunny came and greeted Drishti. "Hi babes." He smiled flirty at her. She smiled back at him. "Hi hand..." she remembered Rakshit's words and went blank. It was true that she had a hige crush on Sunny since her college days. He was too cute and truly a gentleman in spite of being a big pervert! "What happened baby." He asked keeping his hand on her shoulder while she started breathing woodily. "Nothing!" She stammered as one side she liked him and the other side she was afraid of Rakshit. "Come. I want to show you something." He took her to a corner and then to an empty guest room.

Her heart was beating crazily. "Why are we here Sunny?" She asked anxiously. He stepped forward to her while she backed off till she was caged between Sunny and the wall. He leaned in closer for a kiss. She closed her eyes a bit excited cuz it would be her first kiss! She was waiting for his lips to capture hers but it was taking too long. She opened her eyes and saw that Sunny wasn't there. She was looking here and there when Ting! A message. Sge opened her opened her phone to check. Gosh! It was him. Cutie I told ya don't do this. But looks like you don't want to. Get ready for your punishment. How should I tell you that you are mine! This man is gonna pay. I warned ya cutie. You are mine and only mine. Oh no! What had she done! He won't spare her this time!

She immediately rushed out of the room and ran to Divya panting. "What happened Drishti?" Asked a concerned Divya. "Did you see Sunny?" She asked Divya. After hearing a negative reply she remembered his message again. Now home! Come home directly or bye bye Divya. "I need to go Divya. Bye. Love ya." She hugged her and left while Divya was busy thinking what's wrong with her. She took a taxi and was going home. Ting!

So cutie are you coming? Yes, where is Sunny. Did you kill him? Aw my cutie pie. I wish I could eat you up. You're too cute to handle. Where is he? He will return tomorrow. What have you done with him? Better think what I will do with you as you disobeyed me. I told you I don't want any random guy near you. I am sorry please leave me. Please. I wish I could but I told you that it was your last forgivement so...punishment now! What are going to do? Meet you tonight cutie.

How was it? As a majority wish Hacker updated. One request ps. Forget this jassu bhaiya written in this cover. This cover is made by my dearest and most talented person. It's a secret🤫

Don't forget to vote, comment and smile.

One question, what sort of punishment do you want for Drishti?🤭 You all decide. Any one specially wishing any sort of punishment, feel free to tell or dm me.

Happy reading.