💎Chapter 3💎

She began pulling out my outfits which I had and he rejected every single one of them. They weren't too bad so what was his problem.  "what's your problem?" She shouted at him. Bling! "They are very short princess. I won't like any man to stare at what is mine. The thing that belongs to me, belongs to me only. And I would love to see you all decked up in that black one."

She shut down her laptop and was going to shut off her phone when Ting! Another text. "Don't try turning off your phone. It can cause you trouble." She didn't even listen to him and switched off her phone. She wore her favorite black short dress and let her silky hair down her waist. She was ready to go out when she heard noises from the attic. Creepy! It was indeed scary. Being filled with immense bravery after listening to Hanuman Chalisa and chantings from the Bible, she slowly turned toward the attic. She opened the door and screamed when a hand came out of the attic. Thank god it was just a dummy. But who kept it here? Mr. Pervert? She looked at the dummy and saw a letter fastened to the leather strap on its neck.

"Next time I will be instead of that dummy. Now like a sincere kid listen to your prince charming my princess and wear something long, then switch on your laptop or phone and show me how's it. Tie your hair. I don't want anyone to eye you, princess." That letter horrified her now. It means he broke into her house. She could feel someone staring at her but as soon as she turned there was no one behind. Scared to hell she ran to her room sobbing and locked the door.

She sat down and tucked her feet under her legs and held her face in her hands. There was a loud bang in the kitchen. She slightly opened the door and peeped outside. She saw a man all dressed in black standing in her kitchen. He looked almost 6'4" with well-built biceps and physique. He turned towards her. His face was covered with a mask(not the anonymous one.) And he rushed towards her at great speed.
She screamed and closed the door with a thud. He kept banging and trying to break in but she slid a heavy table with great difficulty and blocked the door. She was sobbing hard and crying

"ok. I will wear what you want. I promise I won't wear short. Please go away. Please." She spoke these words crying and burying her face in her hands. The banging stopped and the footsteps sounded as he was walking away. Someone closed the outside door. Ting! A message on her phone as she switched it on. Good decision princess. Hope you won't try to against me or else this time I won't spare ya. Now like a good girl change that dresses and prefer wearing something long.

With trembling hands, she managed to pick up a dress and went into her closet. She came out wearing a black one piece with a matching neck band.

 She came out wearing a black one piece with a matching neck band

Her neck strap made her look more authentic and alluring. She picked her phone and showed him the dress. Ting!
Perfect princess. Now go and enjoy. But stay away from guys. As I said earlier, what is mine is only mine. I won't like you roaming around some random guys.

She took her phone and slowly peeped out. He wasn't there. She texted him.

-Are you still there?

-Nopes. Go and enjoy.

She left her room after taking a deep-drawn breath of relief. She advanced towards the door tiptoed, still racking with fear. Her hair was tied in a ponytail.  She took her keys and was advancing towards the door when she felt a gaze at her. She wanted to look back but couldn't muster up the courage. With slow trembling arms and feet, she was about to look behind. She could feel a presence behind him which was very close now.

Any suggestions for some cheesy nic names? I can't use princess everywhere. For him too.

Don't forget to vote.

Leave your reviews.

And smile regularly 😊.

😎😎yes bro. Seriousness can give rise to ideas.

Point to be noted. This time I won't be quite if anyone dared to copy it like obsession. 😑

SaloniJain149 here's your update. Hope you like it