💎Chapter 10💎

She was crying inconsolably. He kept caressing her hair and rubbing her back while securely holding her in a hug. A hug that showed his care, a hug that showed his love, hsi possessiveness towards her. His eyes were all red in anger while he held her more tight and kissed her forehead. He cleaned her tears and made her look up at him. Her body was racking with silent sobs.

"Don't worry cutie. I am here. I won't let anyone touch you. You just see how I am going to teach that sick kid a lesson. Luke! Just stay safe. And for you my cutie. Relax! I am here. For you. You are mine. And what's mine ain't someone else's piece of cake to get." He kissed her forehead lifting his mask a bit. He felt the sobs die and looked at her who was clinging to him as if he was her own very personal teddy to cuddle into. "What happened?" "What are you going to do with Luke?" "Anything! But I won't like my cutie hearing all this. So, it's evening. What should we do?" "You don't have any work?" "I have but..." "so you must go. Meet you tomorrow morning. I also have works to do. My boss will eat me" she said this and pouted. He leaned in closer to her ears. "Oh cutie. Only I have the right to eat you." He lifted his mask from his lips and kissed her forehead and left.

Next morning he arrived for his kiss. She kissed him on his cheek and left saying "RS is boring! I will call you sugar." At the office she came to know that Luke was brutally beaten up and is now admitted in the hospital. His hands had deep injuries, probable burns or blisters. She got horrified at first but later she blushed at the thought of this.

At night she thought that he wasn't there. And he wasn't there actually! She opened her laptop and in a super excited state opened her laptop to watch her favorite Netflix adult series. It wasn't meant for kids! It was a bit way too high! But she was stupid. She brought the popcorn and began watching it, her eyes almost going into the laptop. Her mouth was wide open at all times. Just then her laptop stopped working. She turned it off and again turned it on.

By the time someone knocked at the door and came inside. She looked at him in surprise. He was Rakshit for sure. "Hey cutie. What are you watching?" She immediately closed her laptop and stood up. "Nothing!" She was sweating like hell. He advanced towards her and was about to open the turned on laptop but she stood in the way. "You here Sugar? Any problem?" He pushed her away and opened her laptop. She stood there in embarrassment at what she was watching. He closed the laptop and stood silent for sonic moments.

"I thought you weren't like this. What's all this that you are watching!" He screamed at her while she looked down. He pinned her to the wall and tucked her hair strand behind her ears while she shrunk in his grip. "What was all that ?" He asked in a serious monotone. She kept mum and looked down. "Answer me damn it!" He shouted at her badly shaking her. She looked at him with a puppy face as cutely as possible. "This won't work cutie. Answer me." "Sugar, actually....I...I was just watching it." "Do you know it's bad? You are immature for all this" "Sorry Sugar." She made a crybaby face and Rakshit forgave her. "If next time I caught you watching this! then you will be punished!" He leaned in closer to her ear. "Bdw we can try this in 3D." She blushed and pushed him away sitting on the bed. He made her fall asleep and covered her in a duvet and left.

Dhan ta dhan

Ahem ahem ahem! Published a new story 'The mafia's possession'. *looking at the sky* Bs ab ja k chk kr lo.😂