💎Chapter 35💎

Everyone was silent for a few moments as the Drishti was sobbing into Rakshit's chest. "I thought I would die" Her voice hitched and Rakshit tried to console her. Meanwhile the others were busy planning on what to do with her once it was all okay. "She is bitching around, she just wanted us all to die together. What should we do to her?" Sinister whispered to others but it was overhead by Drishti. "At least console me, I knew he wouldn't kill you" She tossed her head in frustration and childishness with her face still buried in Rakshit's chest while everyone chuckled at her move.

"Drishti" A voice came from behind, suppressing the chuckles. It was no businesseman, no murder, no millionaire who stood in front of them. Today it was a miserable father who was standing in front of them, admiring his daughter, whom he never saw. She was snatched from them right at the time of her birth, her mother was no more, and he was all alone. But today his sunshine tore the loneliness away. His sunshine, his daughter, his only flesh and blood. ''Dad'' A low sigh escaped her mouth and she looked at Rakshit. He smiled at her and signaled her to run to her father.

"Dad!" She yelled in joy and jumped into the arms of her father. Her father twirled her in air, the very thing he wanted to do when he came to know he was going to have a baby, but he couldn't. "You are alive" Tear drops constantly escaped his eyes, a feeling of tenderness penetrated the other hearts watching the scenario. "And you are beautiful" He smiled looking at her reflecting the image of his wife aka her mother. "You've taken after your mother" His grip on her tightened every passing second, the fear of losing her again and the happiness of getting her back mixed. "But I hope you don't take after her in cooking. Her food was tasteless" He chuckled and she smiled too.

"I have a father! I have a father! I am not an orphan dad! I have someone whom I will call 'Papa' Can you believe it!" She jumped in excitement, holding Rudra's shoulderd and looking towards Divya and Romi who thanked God that they came in the picture. "I love you!" She yelled and hugged him again, not ready to leave what she had got after so long.

"I am sorry Drishti. Because of your murderer dad, you couldn't get the childhood every child would have ever wanted" He apologized but her out of bound happiness overlooked his fault. "Cummon! This is a happy moment. I just know whatever it was, wasn't your fault. You were among them, but Rakshit told me how you tried save her. Because of you his mother was alive before committing suicide" She consoled him. It was hard for Rudra's fault to prevail over his daughter's love.

He looked at Rakshit who nodded his head in a yes. "What? You saved my mother?" And here came the at the moment so silent figure, Rocky who was holding his father. "You didn't know the whole story Rocky. I had every record, every move of them studied before jumping to a conclusion. He resisted kidnapping your mom but his partners didn't listen to him. He ensured that they wouldn't harm her, but they pushed her downstairs. She was dying, and he was the one who took her to the hospital. If not for him, she would've died beforehand. He didn't know about her pregnancy, none of them did" Rakshit explained the situation, he had been gathering the facts, fissures and the pieces to this jumpled problem.

"What'' Another gasp escaped his mouth and he looked at Rudra. The father and son both stood up and went close to him. "If it's true, then we forgive you Rudra" He extended a hand for friendship which Rudra gladly excepted. "You're a fool" Saying this Rocky took out a dagger and tried to stav Drishti, but Rudra pulled her away. "Don't you think I don't know you Rocky. You swore to kill my daughter and I know no truth in this universe could stop you" Before another line could escape his mouth Rocky reattempted the move, but this time slapped by his own father.