💎Chapter 24💎

The next day Drishti was trying to find reasons for talking to Rakshit but he kept ignoring her. When he was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for her, she rushed and stood by him holding her ears. "I am sorry sugar! Why are you ignoring me? It was just a mistake." "Just a mistake? What if something would have happened to you? You didn't even trust me. If you trusted, you would have told me" "if you trusted, you would've told me about the pink file" "The pink file?" He left the frying fan and took small steps towards her. "You mean to say, you went to the attic? Despite my denial?" His voice was stern, showing the anger and frustration he held.

She tried backing away but he caged her between the salb and himself making any sort of movement impossible. "Answer me, dammit!" His voice echoed through the penthouse which made everyone reach the kitchen and see Drishti shuddering in fear while Rakshit looking as a fierce lion. "Rakshit! Stop! Whatever happened, just let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!" "Shut up Vincent!""now what the heck did I do?" He made a I-am-so-innocent face and stood quietly. "Answer me. Did you go to the basement?" His voice was still rough and determined which sent chills down her spine. At this point she could only answer by nodding her head in positive.

He got away from her and tried going outside before he would shout at her making her hate him but Mason caught him in the way. "Get away Mason!" He looked down rubbing his temples. When he looked at them he saw everyone blocking his path as that was it for them. "That's it! Stop this melodrama and talk to her. Enough of your heartlessness. Enough of your anger. Just shrug it off!" Mason seemed angry at Rakshit for shouting at her uselessly. Austin went and brought Drishti near him pushing her into him while he held her waist to prevent her from falling.

"Now, you two apologize to each other. Now!" Rakshit was going to argue back but the annoyed looks that everyone held on their faces including the frustration made him a little scared. He looked at her for a moment and sighed looking away. "I am sorry" she said holding her ears and hugging him while he was still looking away.

Mason came in front of him and showed him a knife to which he just said "Ok fine! I forgive you" he wrapped her in his arms while a playful smile covered her face which made him smile too. "AWWW!!" Everyone around him teased him which broke their hug. "Come on guys. Let's just have breakfast" everyone sat at the dining table while Drishti was serving the breakfast. "So, what's for the breakfast, SUGAR?" Austin teased him while everyone slightly giggled. Rakshit signaled her to sit and placed the breakfast on the table itself. "Self service!"

The moment everyone was finished they went outside while Drishti was doing the dishes. The guys were outside, sitting in the garden. Rakshit and Mason were discussing something really important about THEM. Austin was working on the laptop with Vincent when Ray came running to them. He was panting woodily as if something really catastrophic had happened.

"Rakshit! Come fast! Drishti!!! She..." he managed to speak despite his irregular breathing. Listening to her name he didn't even waste a second to react. He quickly rushed inside to check what had happened. A lot of negative thoughts were running in his mind. The moment he got into the kitchen screaming her name in the entire penthouse, he stopped in his path looking at the view. His tension was replaced by frustration and a look which showed that could kill himself any moment. "Explain yourself! Both of you!"

What do you think would've happened?

Le timepass. Here is the cast!

Rakshit and Drishti

Rakshit and Drishti

Romi and Divya [They are coming back!!!!]