💎Chapter 32💎

2 more parts coming today, duh, I am seriously gonna complete it Tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Drishti threw the rod away and looked at Ray "Sugar is asking something, don't you get?" Listening to her Ray's eyes widened in amusement. It was all her plan and now she was asking him to explain. "Hey! It was your fault. Am I right guys?" He looked back at his lovely friends for support but that very moment he looked back, each one of the walked and stood behind Drishti. "Explain it Ray, our sugar asked something" "First of all I am not Sugar!" Rakshit growled in between.

"So, you mean to say you are Jeremy Gilbert?" Sinister said "when she called you sugar, you didn't reply, and now when we called you sugar, you shouted at us?" Sinister faked tears and wiped his nose on Austin's shirt who looked at him disgustedly. "Please tell me it was clean and you didn't blow anything" Expecting a fairly decent answer, his eyes shone brightly and pleading. "There's something white on your shirt Austin" Drishti patted his shoulder and nodded her head hastily with a concerned smile. Austin's breaths hitched and he threw the coat off on Rocky's unconscious body.

"Grandma will handle the situation" And all heads turned towards Mason who was standing clueless where to look or whom to blame. "Romi?" This shifted the looks towards Romi "Let's put all the blame on Vincent. He is standing ilde" They looked back at Vincent who was busy in texting his mother about his clothes that he forgot to wash the morning and her mother got to know. "Vinci voooo! May God bless you" Everyone smiled extra sweetly and pushed Vincent in the front.

Rakshit glared at Vincent. "Hey man do you have any idea how I apologize to my mother? Your girlfriend told her that I didn't laundry my clothes today" Rakshit was continuously getting pissed off as how could they react so liberally at this sensitive situation. "Shut up! Everyone. Save your explanations Sinister, Mason and Drishti!" The trio gave each other horrific looks glancing Everywhere but at Rakshit. "Do you think I don't know that such a stupid idea could pop into you three cracks only?" "Don't blame us. We were entering together till your cutie took the rod and ran away to save you screaming 'I am Captain America'" Sinister pointed towards Drishti who began gossiping with Ray at this time to avoid any conversation.

"Is he still unconscious?" Drishti inquired. "Grandma ask Ray to check. You know what to do Ray pay" She looked at Ray who glared at her. "Stop soon. We asked you to check, not to kill him" Mason stopped Ray who looked away in embarrassment. Divya and Romi were standing unaware of what was going on. "His socks stink like Hiroshi Nohara's. So it's the best way to find out if he is faking this" Austin laughed and everyone hi fived except Ray. "Are you guys even serious!" An angry Rakshit was witnessed by everyone making them obey his commands.

"We will catch up later Drishti" Saying this Rakshit took a piece of cloth from one of the cupboards and tied her hands. She was resisting him but couldn't as Romi held her from behind helping Rakshit to tie her up. "This will keep you in control" Finishing his statement he tied her mouth with a handkerchief and threw her on his shoulder. "Now let us get this idiot out of danger" And they all ran away from the place not before Divya drawing fake moustaches abd bruises on Rocky's face. "What do you think you are doing?" Romi folded his arms across his chest Expecting an answer from Divya. "What did you exactly think when you didn't tell me I was going to be used as a bait?"

"Rakshit is calling me. Let us leave" He made the excuse and held her wrist before running away.

Indians will know what the above meme says. Lmao