anagapesis

I'm fine
Drop tears in the morning
Give in to the lonely
Here it comes with no warning
Capsize, I'm first in the water
Too close to the bottom
I'm right back where I started
Said I'm fine
...

Three Years Later...

Lou's POV

As I walk up the brick stairs I've finally reached what seems to be the party Keith asked me to arrive at. It's decorated with beautiful flowers and green bushes. The lights dangle from the ceiling as I head inside the two glass doors.

Servants are passing around wine and champagne glasses. My eyes take in the sight of everyone talking or sitting at tables. I look down at my black tight-fitting dress. I feel a bit overdressed for a party like this but hopefully, no ones watching.

My hands drag down the railing as I fix my hair behind my ear. I'm tempted to tie my hair up into a ponytail just because it'll make me look less fancy to match the place.

I take my time as I stride across the floor, pulling out my phone to go to this stupid tinder app. I still can't believe Porter and Jagger persuaded me to get the app. I click on Keith's name and text him my location.

My stomach begins to growl and it's hard to convince myself to wait for him to text me back before I cave in and make my way to the refreshment table.

So much for waiting.

My subconscious are practically rolling their eyes at me as I take a cracker and cheese and plop them into my mouth. When I turn around to return to my designated spot I ram into a hard muscular body. My hands placed on their shoulders with my face slowly tilting its way up.

"Daniel?"

"Lou?"

When the infamous gay couple Jagger and Porter convince Louise to get Tinder after three years since her last relationship, things go sideways

When the infamous gay couple Jagger and Porter convince Louise to get Tinder after three years since her last relationship, things go sideways. With their plans to visit California for half of the year what could go wrong?

After Daniel left North Carolina to pursue his music career he skyrocketed into the industry. With the fame and millions of fans, he's got it all. Including his beautiful fiancé Jayne.

When Lou plans to meet up with her so-called Tinder date Keith, she attends the wrong party bumping into an old college "friend", Daniel Seavey.

With Daniel getting married, and Louise staying in California they can't help but feel attached. What happens when they decide on being friends and Lou is willing to help Daniel have some fun before being a husband?

With family troubles, College loans, Marriage planning, mistakes are just destined to be made...which is something Daniel and Louise are very good at doing.

a/n

the party's not over yet people. you really thought i'd leave it hanging there? i have all plots planned since i created the book...catch up!

anyways...

i do have more in stock so in the next part you will see more books i have up my sleeve. I am going to make a poll asking which book you all will want to come out first!

i hope everyone had a wonderful and safe halloween! this is the end of apathetic's story...time to watch these two unravel their past and their futures!

see you all soon

xx

hannah (: