Chapter 1

Author's Note:

HEY BITCHES!!😆I jus wanna say thank you for coming here and spending time to read this, it means a lot🥺🙈✨

P.s Don't forget to read my Hawks fic😉

*****************

"Come on Y/N wake up you're gonna be late!"

It was your cousin Mizu trying to wake you from bed but instead, you were just sitting at the rooftop of your new home. Gazing off at the distance soaking up the warmth of the morning sun and fresh air.

If only it were like this forever.

"Y/N, ugh there you are. Get your ass up and get ready for school your gonna be late."

Ah yes; it's all coming back to you. Not only did Mizu out of the kindness of her heart made you move to Japan but enroll you in one of the most prestigious school to become a hero- U.A High School.

"Alright, alright, hold your tits Mizu I'm coming down."

You went back inside, the house smelled of burnt food with smoke coming from the toaster. Mizu with her messy pink hair wrapped in a bun wearing an apron filled with that of attempts to making you breakfast.

"Here I am, God knows how long I haven't been here, and you're already setting the damn house on fire; I just got here."

"I know, I know, I was just trying to learn how to make crepes. Now that your gonna be in school and all that I'm not gonna have you here to cook for me so I might as well learn for myself instead of buying out." Mizu responded.

Her intentions were obviously genuine but you felt somewhat bad knowing she was gonna be all alone. Then again a little bit concerning considering that she still hasn't put out the toaster and let the fire alarm go off. You immediately put it out yourself and shut off the alarm while Mizu panics trying to fan out the fumes of the smoked toaster.

"Mizu, if you ever need me call me ok. As for breakfast have some cereal or yogurt. I'll be back it's not like I'll be gone forever." You said in a sincere tone.

Mizu looked at you with a content face and sadness in her eyes as she went to embrace you with a warm hug. It's as if an instant you'd become the young adult she'd longed for you to be. Mizu was always the sister that looked after you and made sure you did well even though she was just your cousin by blood.

Ever since your mother's passing, it became unclear where you wanted to go and who you wanted to be; you were lost. Almost as if time stopped and life was meaningless. It was Mizu who shed the light from all the darkness that surrounded you then to lead you where you are now. You gave her one last tight squeeze, a ruffle on the head, and said your goodbyes. You were now on your way to U.A ready to face anything that lies ahead.

Here we go.
                                                                            —————————————————

About a week before your first day Mizu had to speak with U.A principal Nezu discussing your participation in class and usage of your quirk. You had the wait outside, almost as if you couldn't hear what Mizu had to say even though you clearly knew what it was about.