Chapter 6

It was the day of the trip and you were beyond excited. You heard from Uraraka and the girls that the training facility was right by the beach. Going to the beach was one of the things you enjoyed doing most with your mom. You'd look at the waves in search of dolphins scanning the horizon left to right till you spotted a fin peeking out the water. Tugging the corner of mom's shirt pointing at the horizon exclaiming that you'd found a dolphin. She picked you up and looked with you at the distance till you both realized it was just the waves. Mom would go on saying how important it was having a connection with the water and keeping in touch with the earth beneath you. All while acknowledging the heat of the sun as the wind crashed against your skin.

"Y/N! You coming or what" Uraraka exclaimed as you were blanked out reminiscing the past. "Everyone's waiting hurry up!"

You got your things and hopped on the bus.

Ugh where the hell am I gonna sit all the seats are taken?!

"Over here dumbass." It was Bakugou; there was an empty seat right next to him.

You put your things down and got comfortable since you guys would be at the facility tomorrow morning. You went to get a piece of gum from your bag. You straighten the wrapper and started to make an origami crane.

"The hell you doing?" Bakugou asked.

"I'm making an origami crane."

You made the final fold holding one end of it while tugging the tail of the bird so the wings flap. He seemed to find it really cool and asked that you'd teach him; you chewed another piece of gum as you taught him the folds. He managed on making the crane but soon as he went to tug on the tail the crane completely ripped.

"WHAT THE HELL WHY DID IT BREAK I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT!!??!!" He yelled as you laughed.

"You obviously tugged on it too hard," you said wiping your tears from laughing hard.

"SHUT UP! I TUGGED ON IT JUST LIKE HOW YOU DID IT!!??!"

You rolled your eyes with a smile and went to get your Nintendo Switch, handing Bakugou one of the controllers.

"Wanna play Mario Kart?"

He pouted grumpily in response resting his elbow on the window seal of the bus.

"I get it, you don't wanna play with me cause you know damn well I'll beat your ass~," you said cockily.

"GIVE ME THE DAMN CONTROLLER!!!!"

                                                                          —————————————————————

It was night time and you two have been going at it match after match. Bakugou chose Browser with big wheels and a monster truck. You went for Princess Peach with purple wheels and a motorcycle. He'd gotten first place 20 times but you took the lead with 27.

"WHY THE HELL AM I GOING SO SLOW!!!" He said vigorously pressing the buttons not letting go of his drift.

"Bakugou, we're trying to sleep here," said Todoroki in the back.

Bakugou was about to let another outburst but you held him down with your left hand while covering his mouth with your right. You poked your head out of your seat.

"Sorry, Todoroki. We were just about to quiet since my switch is dying," you whispered and gave him a wink. "We'll be quiet."

You yanked Bakugou down, letting him go from your grip.

"I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT YOUR DUMBASS, WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled but in a whispered tone.

"My switch is about to die, besides I'm really tired."