Chapter 2

It's the end of your first day at U.A as you began walking your way out of the building. You scored pretty averagely on the quirk assessment but knew you could do more. You wanted to show off your quirk and how powerful you really were; especially to that dumbass who really tried you this morning. You forgot his name so you just called him "blondie" in your head.

You headed to the sidewalk as cars occasionally passed by while looking through the windows. Catching a glimpse of other people's lives envisioning where they would be going or what they could be doing next. You check your phone to see if you could listen to music but it was sadly at 10%.

"Hey dumbass, you're in my way!" Someone said rudely from behind you.

It startles you at first but took you a moment to realize whose voice it was.

Oh hell, nawwebcvebf don't fucking tell me!

The feeling of irritation coursed through your veins as you turned around to see the crimson eyed blonde boy walking behind you with that same look of anger on his face from earlier.

His crimson eyes stared you down with immense rage and dominance. It was as if they wanted you to know that you were nothing more than a grain of sand which only added more fuel to the fire that made you wanna put him in his place.

"Wow, now you're following me? Damn, I didn't know I mattered that much to you; I'm touched~"

Now he looked really pissed.

"THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT DUMBASS!!?? I'M WALKING HOME AND YOU'RE IN MY WAY DAMNIT!!??"

"What do you expect me to do? Step off the sidewalk and let you pass while I get run over by a car!"

"PROBABLY, THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST OPTION TO ME!!"

Is this dude really out here trynna be a hero and making these remarks. Why the hell did I even transfer to U.A?

You rolled your eyes and checked your phone while blondie in the back was yelling at you, asking if you were even listening to him.

It's at 5% and I'm not even close to being home. How the fuck is it dying and I'm not even using it.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!!?? DONT YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME"

"I don't know blondie, am I in your way, or are you just afraid some villain is gonna get you from behind~"

A vein popped on his head as steam began coming out of his ear.

"THAT'S IT DUMBASS YOUR DEAD!!!"

He took out his hands creating little explosions but you weren't taking any of it. You turned around and readied yourself to finally give him the beating he deserved. As you were about to use your quirk a sudden shock of pain went through your legs.

You winced in agony as you took a knee down and sat on the floor. This really threw him off making him completely forget you two were about to fight.

Crap! Am I scaring on my legs too?

"The hell happened to you," he said without yelling and really confused.