Chapter 10

After having dinner with Mitsuki and Bakugou you thanked her for the meal and headed home with Bakugou walking with you along the way. It began to pour but you used your quirk to create a barrier around you and Bakugou preventing the water from hitting you both. Once you were at your door you gave Bakugou a long kiss, said good night, then went inside. You saw Mizu at the dining table with her laptop; she pooped her head from looking at the computer seeing you'd come home.

"HIII Y/N!! OMG, HOW WAS THE DATE, DID HE MAKE A MOVE, ALSO WHO GAVE YOU THOSE JOGGERS OMFG WAITE A MIINNUUUTTEEB OMMGBDGFD!!!" She exclaimed while still sitting in front of the computer.

You felt your face warm up clearly blushing from Mizu's response. You told her all about your rock climbing competition, your mini Rock Paper Scissors loss, eating spicy ramen, and almost doing it with him. This definitely made Mizu lose all her shit as she couldn't contain her excitement and began shaking you while practically squealing like a fangirl in a One Direction concert.

She was going on about how she already knew it was bound to happen where you two would become "close, close" and talking about safe sex. This definitely made you feel a bit embarrassed but at the same time, you appreciated her looking out for you. Some people would just be close-minded and shut out the idea leaving you both uneducated and unprepared. You felt grateful to have Mizu's back and support.
————————————————————

The next day you decided to spend the whole day with Mizu making strawberry cream cheese macaroons. The day after you had class so you decided to package the extra macaroons for the whole class and Mr. Aizawa. Bakugou walked with you to school asking to be the first one to try; he wouldn't stop yelling so you decided to give him one. He ended up taking the whole box and making a run for it saying they didn't deserve to eat your delicacies. You managed to take the box from him giving him the fastest smack on the head scolding him. Entering class you gave everyone their small box macaroons as they thanked you.

"Everyone shut up and get in your seats," said Mr. Aizawa in his sleeping bag.

"Today we're gonna be running mock battles. Grab someone you'd wanna fight I don't care who just get it done. The goal is to either immobilize or encapsulate them. Anything deemed clearly out of line will lead to disqualification now get to it!"

You were excited to actually start using your quirk in class. After having that training back from camp you were ready for the challenge. Though you didn't really know who to fight. You wanted to battle Bakugou but thinking back from that rock climbing match you both are pretty much on the same level. The battle would go on till one of you tapped out which would be unlikely for either of you. You then look at Todoroki; you remembered him having the ability to emit ice and fire. It would be an advantage for you if he used his fire but as stated by the rest of your classmates he prefers to only use ice.

"Hey, Todoroki!" You exclaimed as you made your way toward him.

"Wanna do the mock battle with me?" You asked.

"Wouldn't you rather do it with Bakugou? From the looks of it, he seems to be eyeing you down like crazy" he said calmly.

"Naaah I'm looking for more of a challenge; he's to easy to beat."

"THE HELL YOU SAY Y/N!!??! ILL KICK YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE AND NOW IF YOU DONT TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID!!!" Bakugou yelling in the background.

"Wait what's your quirk again. I haven't really seen you use it at all?" Todoroki asked.

"I can control and emit elements. It's kinda like yours since I too can emit fire but I can also control earth, water, and air."

He seemed stunned with your response but you could tell he found it somewhat hard to believe.