Chapter 17

It's been a couple weeks since you had your breakdown and you started feeling better. You officially moved into Bakugou's room and it wasn't as awkward as you thought it would be at first. His room was the same size as yours so there wasn't any problem space wise. Sleeping with him wasn't a problem either since you both established which spot you'd be taking on the bed but you would just end up cuddling into his arms while you both fell asleep.

After missing 2 and a half weeks of school you finally headed back. Everyone was so happy to see you back and threw a small surprise welcome back party. They thought you'd been in the hospital the whole time which was how you and Mr. Aizawa wanted to keep that way. The police were also kind enough to keep the matter private rather than publish it out to the public so the only people who know were them, you, Aizawa, Bakugou, and Hawks.

"I'm so glad your back Y/n I've missed you so much!" Said Uraraka as you walked out of school with Bakugou by your side.

"I missed you too." You said holding her hand swinging it back and forth while she caught you up on everything you missed. Mr. Aizawa was very kind to exempt you from all your missed assignments and marking them excused so you didn't have to worry about makeup work.

Oh shit.

"Omg Y/n your birthday is tomorrow! Do you have any-"

"Sorry I gotta go back I left something in class," you said as you dashed back into U.A.

Uraraka stood there confused alongside Bakugou who was also confused but didn't bother following you and was just going to wait till you came back.

"Y/n birthday is tomorrow?" Bakugou asked.

"Yea, she told me earlier on. I saved it in my calendar on my phone and got a reminder today. How do you not know your girlfriend's birthday?"

"I DO KNOW HER BIRTHDAY YOU IDIOT I'M JUST WONDERING WHY SHE TOLD YOU!!!"

———————————————————————

Thinking about Mr. Aizawa reminded you of Mizu's letter you had to give to him. You ran quickly to his class hoping he was still there. Once you made it you stop to catch your breath then open the door.

Crap he's not here!

"What are you doing here?"

Mr. Aizawa was behind you walking towards his room.

"Shouldn't you be home by now?"

"I, pants, I forgot to, pants, give you this." You reach the pocket of your bag taking out the envelope handing it to him.

"What is this?" He asked with a blank face holding it.

"It's a letter..... from Mizu."

His eyes widened as his face went from being blank to slightly shocked.

"Mizu gave me a letter too along with some money. She had a quirk that allowed her to see bits of the future....she knew she was going to die."

He was in complete shock unable to process what you were saying.

"I didn't read the letter but I don't know why she would write you a letter."

He stood there in silence; it was obvious he wasn't going to give you answers but needed to be alone so you walked away to head back to Bakugou.

He still stood there looking at the letter he held on to then walking back inside his classroom.

———————————————————