Chapter 4

"HEY BAKUGOU!" You yelled in back of him.

"Get lost I'm not in the mood," he said in a grumpy tone.

"I can't get lost since I'm heading home.......we walk down the same street."

He still seemed upset but walked a little slow so you could catch up to him. You both walked in silence as cars passed by with the wind blowing against the trees nearby. You didn't know why exactly he was upset until you realized it was probably because he didn't win the battle trial. That's when an idea popped in your head.

"Wanna get something to eat with me?" You asked.

He looked at you with a frown on his face then right ahead.

"I probably wouldn't even like the trash you eat so no."

What a little bitch.

"Alright, then how bout this," you took out a piece of gum you had in your bag along with a pencil. You chewed the piece of gum as you straighten the wrapper then tore it in half.

"Imma write down what I would eat right now and you do the same. If we don't come up with the same thing then I pay for both of our meals and we go where you wanna eat."

He looked at you for a second confused but surprisingly gave in.

"Fine, give me the damn wrapper."

You'd already written what you wanted to eat so you gave him the pencil and his piece of the wrapper.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LOOKING AT MY PAPER!"

"Ok ok," you said as you covered your eyes with your hands.

Once he was done he poked you with the pencil a few times on your stomach to hand back your pencil. You uncovered your eyes and put away the pencil. You both held your wrappers to your chest for a second as you said out loud,

"Now!" You both let down your wrappers.

You both wrote down spicy noddles.

Que que!!! NaNi?!

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME YOUR QUIRK IS READING MINDS CAUSE THAT'S JUST CHEATING!"

You laughed in response.

"Believe me my quirk isn't reading minds."

"ALRIGHT THEN PROVE IT, WHAT NUMBER AM I THINKING OF!"

"Hmmm.....your thinking of the number.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bleventeen."

"THAT'S NOT EVEN A NUMBER YOU IDOT!"

"Fine, fine........ you're thinking of the number 7."

He calmed down for a second then started walking ahead of you.

"Alright then, let's go eat," he said.

"Wait what number were you thinking of?"

He looked at you with a cocky grin.

"I was thinking of the number 8. Your lucky you picked a digit lower than mine or I would've blasted your ass for cheating."

——————————————————————

You guys went to a small ramen restaurant by where you lived. You offered to still pay for his meal but he persistently refused. Once you guys were next to order Bakugou asked for mild spicy ramen with shredded pork and a sprite. You asked for extra spicy ramen with cheese and a hard-boiled egg with a sprite as well. When the cashier asked to pay, you handed her your debit card but as Bakugou took out his wallet you firmly grasped his wrist with your other hand; he was pretty shook and somewhat frightened just how tight your grip was.