News

W: "Okay?.... what are the results then?"
Y: "Yes, what was wrong with her?" Blue was sitting in between White and Yellow she was leaning on Yellow whilst she was asleep, as she was extremely tired from crying. Yellow had her hand on Blue's hip and was just glad that Blue was better than she was.

Citrine: "How about I show you?" The citrine pulled out a picture and put it against the wall, There were four tiny little blobs on it, Blue was the first to realise what they were, she gasped her grip on Yellow's hand tightened more. Yellow glanced at White who looked like she'd faint at any moment Y: "White are you alright?, also I don't get what all the fuss is about?" White turned to Blue and then yellow. She smiled as wide as she could.

W: "......yellow, to put this simply Blue has not one, but four gemlings growing in there!" White pointed to Blue's abdomen in the process, Yellow looked at Blue happily but then realised what could happen to her and their gemlings,
B: " y-yellow? Aren't you happy, we can add to the family now you always said you wished there were more of us?....... Do you not want this?"

Y: "Yes of course I do, I just fear that I might lose you and the gemlings when the time comes for them to come into the world, I don't know what I would do if I lost you..." Blue looked at Yellow, she was scared too but she had to stay strong for her. Yellow kissed Blue and hugged her as she was crying, Blue didn't want to think that there was a possibility that she might not get to see her gemling's faces. White asked all the medics to leave the room for a couple of minutes...

W: "Try not to worry, it's only a slim chance. And medicine is much more advanced now compared to when I had Blue. Just think though, I'll finally be a grandmother! To four beautiful gems!" Blue and Yellow giggled at this statement, White was already clapping her hands happily B: "Oh white you always were optimistic..." W: " I still am dear! And you can call me mum or mother now! non of that formal nonsense!" White laughed, but she thought ' I just hope Black doesn't find out about this...'

This isn't my art but I thought it was pretty funny