eight | luna

Luna's fit^^

Luna's fit^^

Happy 10 year anniversary of One Direction! My sister and I just watched the iCarly episode with them and now we are going to watch This Is Us. How are y'all celebrating?

Also question: do you guys like when I add pictures/gifs as a header or in the chapter to help you visualize better? Like when I add Luna's outfit? Or is it unnecessary? Let me know!

"Luna, get down from there! You're gonna fall!" He shouts from down below.

I ignore his request and continue to tiptoe across the wooden beam that stretched across the river. One misstep and I would plummet into a raging current that would surely sweep me under, taking my life with it. The water sung beneath my feet, each wave a crescendo into a new melody. I could hardly hear his voice over the crashing of the water and my heartbeat pounding in my chest.

"Luna Bennett! Don't make me come up there and drag your crazy ass down!" He jokes, although I know there is some truth behind his playful threat.

"Come on then, come catch me babe." I tease, turning around so I am facing where he stands on the side of the river, and I begin to walk backwards on the beam, my arms spread out to keep my balance.

His eyes go wide as he watches my reckless actions, and he takes a step up onto the beam. "Luna, babe, please come here. I mean it. It's not funny anymore."

"Lighten up!" I taunt, taking a dramatic lunge backwards to put even more distance between us.

As I take another step back, my shoe hits a snag in the wood and I lose my balance, my body tumbling sideways into the water below. As my head is engulfed by the angry water, a ringing chimes in my ears.

Buzz... Buzz...

That's not the sound that water makes...

Buzz... Buzz...

I dart awake, sitting straight up in my bed. Just a stupid dream... Glancing at my side table, I search for the cause of the buzzing noise. I see my phone lit up with new messages, and I grab it off the table to check.