Chapter 1: First

*This story contains bisexual sex scenes. If you don't like it, feel free to leave the fuck out. Homophobes are not welcome in my books 😊*

I enjoyed watching people. Not in a creepy way, it just fascinated me how the human mind worked.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with me?" Luca asked breathlessly as he put on his shoes.

I shook my head.

"There will be hot, muscular guys, you know." He added, checking himself out in the mirror.

"Is this your way of coming out?" I asked amused, getting up from his bed and walking towards Luca. I smoothed the wrinkles in his chest and stared at him suggestively.

Luca blushed and scoffed, avoiding my gaze. "You wish."

"Yeah, I really do." I smiled.

He pushed my forehead with two of his fingers to move me away and laughed. "Fuck off." Luca made a spin and opened his arms. "How do I look?"

"Are you going on a date or are you going to watch a game?"

"Kind of both." He licked his lips, stepping back to look for his wallet. "Riley's coming."

I raised my eyebrows. It kind of surprised me, since they were spending most of their time together lately, and last time they talked, Riley told him she wanted to take things slow. I guess that's what happen when you're in love. Words take a second place when you're dying to spend time with your partner.

Not that I knew anything about relationships or love, whatsoever.

I was glad they fixed things, though. After I fucked things up with her ex-boyfriend, I really thought I broke her. Not that I intended to, I never meant to hurt her, but the way she cried... She seemed so hopeless, so empty.

Now she's all lovey-dovey with Luca.

"I know what you're gonna say. I'm surprised too. But am I complaining? Nope. Am I gonna make the most of it? Yep. Am I trying to get laid? That, too." Luca laughed.

I chuckled as I grabbed his wallet from under the bed. He was always a mess. Actually, I was too, but we understood each other.

"Last opportunity." Luca exclaimed before he stepped out of our apartment.

I simply closed the door in his face as a response. He could be annoying when he tried to.

Finally in my room, I put on some clothes, grabbed a hat and sunglasses and my Leica M6. I wanted to photograph people. I was in the watching mood today, so I decided to take my camera and go to the park that was nearby.

The park was really big, it reminded me of one there was near my last apartment in Paris. Leaves hadn't started to fall yet, but the trees were starting to turn a sweet orange color. That only meant fall was around the corner, my favorite time of the year. The sun was already in the second half of his journey, so I needed to be quick if I wanted to take some good pictures before it disappeared in the horizon.

I photographed two girls that thought I was some kind of model scout. I got their numbers so that I could send them the pictures when they were developed and they insisted on hanging out some other day. They were very persistent and very sensual about the whole thing so who was I to deny them that pleasure. I was horny by the time I said goodbye, not gonna lie. I stopped by what looked like to be a skate park, although it was small and there was only a guy skateboarding. He was slim, shorter than me and had a nice tan. He had a beanie and a long t-shirt that almost hid his shorts and a pair of really wasted white vans.