Natural (Natasha Romanoff)

Natasha Romanoff X Reader

Warning: mentions of torture, this one is very much something that could be made into a book, so if it feels a bit condensed that's why.

This is another long chapter so will also remain in my old writing style

------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood at the top of a cliff overlooking a small clearing in the woods. Your sniper was held limply in your right hand, you had let it fall down to your side. This is where you had been told to wait, the targets would be chased to the clearing and when they thought they were safe you'd take them out.

Of course you had plans of your own, while you might not have any of your memories and emotions can be a bit hit and miss with you. You had very strong morals, something that Hydra couldn't knock out of you. They didn't mind too much, you still worked for them, you knocked out the people they wanted you too and then they took them in. Ocassionaly you would delibrietly fail a mission as you knew Hydra would kill the person as soon as you bought them in. Another thing they did which really pissed you off was when they sent hidden 'backup' to kill the targets once they were down. This resulted in you knocking out your fair share of Hydra agents, it didn't end well for you, but you were a valubale assest so they never left more than a few scars at a time.

Any normal person would have let go of their morals just to avoid the pain that would later been inflicted upon them. Not you, your brain was edging towards the realisation that Hydra was bad as it had done many time, then they would just brain wash you again and start all over. They never could really control you, if there was one thing you knew for sure

kill=bad

Pulling your attention back to the clearing your stone cold expression once again graced your face. A group of five came jogging into the clearing. They placed their hands on their knees panting. They weren't like most the rest of the people you had taken out.

One dressed in blue, blonde hair, he held a red, silver and blue shield with a big star in the center.

Another one was placed next to him, short brown hair and a metal arm, he seemed oddly familiar.

The next also had blonde hair, he was hodling a bow.

One was dressed in a red and gold suit, that had been hovering off the ground slightly when they had arrived.

Next to him was a woman with the most beautiful red hair you'd ever seen, she was dressed in a black leather suit, guns placed in the holsters that were attached to her matching belt. She also seemed odly familiar.

It didn't take long for the group to notice you, probably beacuse you weren't hiding behind something like you should've. Thanks to your cocky attitude you stood front and center on the cliff.

"(Y-Y/N)?" the metal armed one said weakly, you cocked an eyebrow at him in confusion.

You raised your sniper in both hands and pointed it at him. The rest of the group immediatly backed up, the man in blue tried to pull his friend away.

"Bucky its not her, it can't be her" The man you now knew as Bucky shook him off. You fired three non-lethal shots, Bucky was shoved to the ground by one of his teammates, and as they fell a bullet recoshied of off his metal arm a straight into a tree, where you heard a faint "ow" come from. Hydra had sent 'backup' now your job was a whole lot harder. You'd have to let them beat you so they didn't get killed, but you also couldn't get caught.

You threw yourself of the cliff and landed on the ground bellow in a super hero pose. You laughed sligtly at your postion, you definitly were not a superhero.