[𝟙]

"Sorry, Mr. Jeon. We couldn't save your child. Your wife is resting in the moment. We will have to take the baby out of her. It will probably take a few days before she wakes up." The doctor said, looking at his clipboard.

Jin Sung ruffled his hair in frustration.

He sat down on the seat nearby his wife's room with his hands covering his face to cover up his teary eyes.

Soon, he heard,

"Doc, she opened her eyes!"

Jin Sung looked up and saw that the doctor had gone into his wife's room.

He stood up and quickly followed behind.

The doctor checked the vitals of both the wife and the baby.

"I can't believe it, the baby's alive!"

・゚: *・゚:* - 19 years later - *:・゚*:・゚

"Jeon Y/N! Breakfast is ready!" Her mom called out.

"I'm coming!" Jeon Y/N said as she quickly slides down the railing.

"Yah, noona. Be careful. If you fall, I'm not carrying you to your room." Her brother said, crossing his arms.

"Of course, you won't. You're too much of a baby to do that, am I right, Jeon Jungkook?" She said, ruffling his hair playfully.

"I wonder why you're still alive when you're not supposed to." Jungkook mumbled, loud enough for Y/N to hear.

"Shut up before I stuff this apple in your mouth." She said, twirling an apple in the air.

Jungkook gulped, "Noona, do you want me to cut that for you?" Jungkook said nervously, slowly trying to take the apple from the air.

before he did, a knife flew over to the table and cut it which made him pull his hand back in fear.

"No, thanks. I'm capable of doing it all on my own." Y/N said, eating the cut apple.

"Jeon Y/N! No telekinesis at home. Especially with a knife. It's not safe." Eomma said, taking back the knife that was floating in the air.

"Aigo, don't get mad at her, my lovely. Look at your smug little son. Always making his careless sister angry." Her father said, coming down from the staircase and kissing her mother's cheek.

Her mother smiled and her dad went towards them kissing their cheeks.

"If you two keep fighting, I might just freeze your cards." Dad said as our cards magically appeared in his hands.

"Appa!" Y/N and Jungkook screamed in unison.

"Look at that. Are my two babies already fancying their cards?" He said, smiling.

"Appa, give it back! I want to go out with my friends today." She said, acting as if she was about to cry.

"If you stop using your powers to torture your brother, I will."

"Well, that's because he was being annoying!" She said, crossing her arms.

"You keep buying expensive things with this card." Appa said, crossing his arms and mocking Y/N.

"It's my card." Y/N said, pouting.

He then smacked her head with the card.

"Ah- Appa!" She said, annoyed.

"I didn't get you this card just for you to buy unnecessary things and hoarding them in your 'secret' room."

"How do you know about my secret room?" She said.