[𝟟]

Y/N's POV
‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁹ . ² ² ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

As I was walking with my friends, I trip over someone's foot, making me fall.

"Oops, maybe if you used your eyes, you wouldn't have fallen." Jimin said, laughing.

Everyone laughed along as I grit my teeth and clench my fists.

I calmly stood back up and brushed off the dirt from my hands.

"Good morning to you too, Jimin." I said, walking away.

I then felt someone hit my lower abdomen, the exact place where I was stabbed.

"Ow!!" I screamed in pain as I clutched my stomach again.

"Are you okay, Y/N? Yah, could you be any more rude?" Jennie asked, about to throw some hands.

"Park Jimin, shouldn't you be suspended?" A teacher spoke out.

Everyone went back to what they were doing at the sight of a teacher getting involved.

"Everyone thinks I'm supposed to be suspended." Jimin said, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms in arrogance.

"I reported you to get suspended. Instead Y/N took the blame," The teacher said, "Should I give you suspension? For disturbing and bullying other students?"

"Do whatever you want, I could care less." Jimin said as he and his friends walked away from the scene.

The teacher came up to me and asked, "Are you okay, Jeon Y/N?"

"Yeah. I'm okay, Mr. Kim." I said, forcing out asmile.

"Looks like your stomach is injured. Do you want to go to the health center?" He asked, a worried expression on his face.

"N-No, it's fine. Thanks, though." I replied.

"Alright then. Be more careful, okay?" He said.

I nodded and he left me with my friends.

"Oh my God, did you realize that Mr. Kim Min Joon just helped you?!" Lisa asked, holding my arm happily.

"So what?" I asked.

"He's the best looking teacher in our school and he's still young." Wendy said, winking right after.

"Ew, okay. You guys are a little much. I'm going back to class." I said, walking ahead of them.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ² . ⁴ ³ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Wow, do you really think those news are true?" I heard some girls whisper behind me in the canteen.

"Is there something you want to say? Stop talking behind my back and just tell me." I said.

"Did you really date all those men?" One of the girls asked.

"What?" I asked back in confusion.

"I heard you hooked up with a lot of men. All rich. You even tried to date Jimin."

"And you got this information from?" I asked.

"Well, Jimin himself."

I laughed and said, "Well, did you know that Kim Jennie here is dating Kim Taehyung?"

"What? That's-" Jennie said when Wendy closed her mouth.

"What really? You bitch, he's mine-" She said as she was about to fight Jennie.

"Woah, woah, woah. Sit down." I said as I pushed her back into her seat, "You see? You are so fucking gullible. And as if Kim Taehyung would want to be with you after seeing what a dumb bitch you are."

"Oh!" The whole canteen screamed out.

I walked towards Jimin that was enjoying the show and dragged him by the arm.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Jimin asked.

"We need to talk." I said as I kept looking forward.

Thunders started striking all around the school.

I then threw him on the ground of an abandoned classroom.

"Are you done ruining my life?!" I lashed out in annoyance.

"Ow, be careful! My back still hurts!" He complained, rubbing his back.

"Why would I care about your back when you keep destroying my life? Just because your family isn't perfect, doesn't mean you have to ruin-"

'Woah, wait. How do you know about my family?" Jimin asked, standing up and looking shocked.

"Jimin, just look into my eyes." I said, getting tired of this bullshit, "You don't remember anything regarding me mentioning your family. When I snap, you will forget."

"How do you know about my family, Jeon Y/N?!" He screamed out, shaking my shoulders vigorously.

Wait, what? That didn't work?!

Jimin pushed me to the floor.

"I don't know what you know about me, but you better stay the hell away from me and my family before I end your life." He said, leaving me on the floor.

After he left, I groaned in pain, looking at my palm.

Seriously? My hand is scarred again? I'm going to be covered in bandages when I die.

I tried using my powers to heal my arm, but just as expected, it didn't work.

"Aish, what am I going to do? I can't even go to the health center." I whispered to myself, trying to think of a solution.

"Noona? Noona?! Where are you?!" I heard Jungkook scream.

I quickly put my hand behind me as I stood up.

"What's up, Kook?" I said as I went out of the classroom.

"Did he do anything to you? Did he hurt you?" Jungkook asked, non-stop.

"I'm fine, Kook." I said, caressing his hair with my uninjured hand, "Let's get out of here before we get in trouble."

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ³ . ⁰ ¹  ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

I still had time to clean my cut and bandage it, so I went to the same abandoned classroom and took out my first aid kit I had taken from my car.

I then started to take the little pieces of glass out of my cut.

Soon after, I cleaned it with a little water before putting antiseptic on it and bandaging it up.

Jimin's POV

I was going to ditch class again when I heard someone groan in pain.

I walked over towards the noise and saw Jeon Y/N sitting in the abandoned classroom, cleaning a scar.

I looked at her hand and saw that her blood was black.

I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

She then stood up and started dusting her uniform.

I quickly ducked down and tried to hide from her.

As I was sneaking off, I saw Y/N in front of me.

"Ah, you scared me," I said, tumbling back in shock, "What? What are you looking at?" I asked rudely as I stood straight up.

"Why are you here?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Look, I was just walking when I spotted you."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, Park Jimin." She said, rolling her eyes.