[𝟞]

"Jimin, Jimin. I see you have a guardian angel. Isn't that cute?" Jimin's mother said, smirking.

My emotions got the better of me, resulting to all the light bulbs bursting.

Thunder struck closely, which woke up Jimin.

"Eomoni? Why are you here?" Jimin asked, half asleep.

"His mother laughed nervously, "I was just checking up on you, sweetie."

"Then what is that?" Jimin asked, pointing at the sharp steel knife his mother was holding.

"Oh, this?" She said, bringing the knife up and aiming for Jimin when the knife flew from her grasp, hitting the wall.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" His mom said, freaking out.

"You don't need to know who I am. What you need right now, is to die." I said as I pushed her against the wall, grasping her neck.

"stop hurting Park Jimin. Or else, I'll have to actually kill you." I whispered in her ear before knocking her unconscious.

I looked towards Jimin who seemed frightened.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked, holding a knife in one of his hands.

I stayed silent and invisible.

Suddenly, Jimin threw the knife towards me, hitting my lower abdomen.

My invisibility wore off as I dropped to the ground due to the pain.

He held my neck tightly.

"Who are you?!" He asked through gritted teeth.

I quickly teleported to the other side of the room.

"Stop, Jimin. Hurting me isn't going to help you." I said before turning on all the light bulbs again, leaving the bedroom.

"Eomoni!" Jimin said, shaking his mother.

"Ah..." I groaned lowly once I teleported back home.

"Omo, Jeon Y/N!" Eomma screamed after finding me on the floor of our living room with a knife stuck in my abdomen.

She ran towards me and started panicking.

I carefully took out the knife from my abdomen, creating a pool of black blood to fill the kitchen floor.

"Noona!" Jungkook screamed as he came running towards me, "Eomma, call the doctor!"

Jungkook quickly carried me onto the sofa, "Were you protecting him again?"

"I had to. The Almighty said so." I managed to say in between groans.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ⁸ . ⁰ ² ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Make sure she doesn't do any physical activity. She might need to stay home and recover for a while." The doctor said while Jungkook helped me sit up on my bed.

"Thank you, doc." I said, bowing.

He bowed back before leaving my room.

"How did this happen, Y/N?" Appa asked.

"I had to protect someone." I said, looking towards my window.

"Well, stop. You keep hurting yourself. First, your hand. Now, your stomach. You might be dead by the end of this." Jungkook scolded.

"Jungkook, it's not a choice. It's what I'm here for." I said, putting my hands behind my head, "The Almighty said so."

I looked at Eomma and Appa that are looking at each other with sadness.