[𝟙𝟚]

"You should've at least bowed to him before leaving." I said.

"I don't care." He responded, still holding my hand tightly.

"Are you jealous?" I asked with a smirk.

"Jealous? Wow, you have some big imaginations." Jimin responded with an angry face.

I smiled at his reaction.

"Yah, Y/N. Have you ever ignore the blinking light?" Jimin asked, looking at my necklace.

"Once. But that was only because Jungkook didn't want me to get hurt." I said.

"And what happened when you ignored it?" He asked.

"Well, as the light goes dimmer, it means that you're about to die even sooner." I responded simply.

"Like when I fell off the building?"

"Yeah."

"Why?" He asked.

I looked at him questionably.

"Why did The Almighty give you this?"

"Well, that's a secret." I responded, smiling.

"Does it only shine for me?"

"Well, I don't know." I said, smiling.

"Ish, you never answer my questions properly." He answered, sulking again.

I smiled as he smiles as well.

"You keep hiding things from me." He said.

"That's because you're too curious."

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁶ . ³ ⁰ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Noona, where did you go last night?" Jungkook asked, eating his breakfast.

"I was just going around." I said, hiding my face.

"Did you go out with Jimin?" Jungkook asked again.

"Possibly." I said, shyly.

"Noona, I can just read you like a book." He said, putting his spoon down angrily.

"What? I can do anything I want. I'm older, Jungkook-ah." I said in defense.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ⁵ . ¹ ⁰ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Nice to have you back on the team, Y/N-ssi. I hoped you already healed well." My coach said, smiling.

I smiled back.

"Alright in a few days, we're having our competition. Today, we'll have a match just to practice. Let's split the teams." The coach continued.

"Let's start the games." Our coach says as he threw the ball in the air.

I jumped up and knocked it over to my teammate in which she caught it and dribbled towards the basketball hoop.

She passed it onto me and I jumped up, throwing it in the hoop and scoring.

"Nice, Y/N!" She said as she high-fived me.

As I ran back to my side of the court, I saw a guy on the edge of the court, looking at me.

It was Jimin.

I scoffed with a smile and focused on my game again.

After lots of running back and forth, I started to feel pain on my back and stomach.