[𝟙𝟛]

(<`▽')―━☆*✫*゚・。flashback.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Jimin was cleaning himself from the rain and as he came out of the bathroom he heard,

"When I feel sad, rain started falling. When I'm angry, thunder appears. When I'm happy, flowers blossom. The weather reflects my emotions."

Jimin looked over to see who it was and noticed that it was Y/N saying all this.

"What? Are you being serious, Y/N?" Wendy asked, holding both my arms.

"Wendy, can you look into my eyes?" I asked with slightly teary eyes.

Jimin looked away in shock.

.・。.・✭・ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ.・✫・。.☆━―⊂(ಠ_ಠ∩)

"It's okay, I wont tell her." Jimin said as I breathed in relief.

He sat down by the edge of the river as I sat down with him.

"Why are you sad?" I asked.

"I caught my mom trying to kill me again."

I looked at him in shock.

"Why did my necklace not-"

"Because I wasn't in trouble. I knew it would happen again, so I got ready this time."

"What did she do?"

"She had a knife in one hand, and ropes in the other. I quickly got up when I saw what she had."

"Is that why you cried?" I asked, holding his hand.

"No, but her words hurt me She said that I was a good for nothing. That if I ran away, they would care less. She said, since Mom died, she is the one in control."

He then hugged me all of a sudden.

"Just let me hug you for a moment." He said as I just sat still.

As he puts his head on my shoulder, I started patting his back.

"You shouldn't care what your mother say. People like those will only lead you to your death. Maybe it's time you stay at someone's house temporarily." I said, caressing his head.

I then noticed that his neck was bleeding.

"Jimin, what happened to your neck?" I asked, looking at it.

"My mother scrapped my skin with the knife while I was trying to leave."

I then held his hand and healed his neck.

"I guess you can affect me with your powers." Jimin whispered jokingly as he hugs me even tighter.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ⁹ . ² ² ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

After bringing Jimin to Taehyung's house, I was about to go back home when I saw a bright light again.

This time, it was near a bunch of trees.