[𝟙𝟙]

I looked away from him.

"I'm correct, aren't I?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Even if you are, will that change anything?" I asked, finally looking back at me.

"Stop trying to protect me, Y/N. You're just hurting yourself." He said in a softer tone.

"Are you done talking? I would like to be alone." I smiled at him.

"Promise me you'll stop trying to protect me." He said.

"Jimin, I can't promise that-"

"Y/N." He said, looking at me with desperation.

"I'm sorry." I said as I teleported him back home.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁶ . ² ⁰ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Y/N, why did you need to help me?" Eomma said, "Doesn't your back still hurt?"

"Mom, you want to know what the one incredible thing about me is?" I asked with a smile.

"What is it?"

"Even though I can't heal myself, my wounds gets healed very quickly. I'm fine now. Maybe it hurts just a little, but I'm mostly fine." I said, finishing up the breakfast I made for Jungkook.

"Aish, you're just full of mysteries." Eomma said, pinching my cheeks, "Go shower. You have to go to school soon."

"You're allowing me to go to school?!" I said happily.

"You said you're fine. Maybe I should take back my word.." Eomma said, playfully.

"No! I'm showering." I said, running upstairs.

"Aigo. Y/N, stop running up the stairs! You might hurt yourself again!"

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁶ . ⁵ ⁸  ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Y/N-ssi!" I heard someone scream behind me.

I looked behind me to see Mr. Kim waving.

"Oh, Mr. Kim." I said as I went towards him and bowed.

"I heard you we're sick. Sorry I couldn't visit. I didn't know where your house was."

"It's fine, Mr. Kim. I'm all fine now." I said, smiling.

"Here, I couldn't give them to you yesterday since I didn't know where you were." He said, handing me a bouquet of flowers.

"Ah, Mr. Kim. You didn't have to." I said, taking the flowers from him and admiring them.

"It was nothing. I think we should head inside now. It's almost time." He said, holding my shoulder.

I nodded as we both walked inside of the school.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ² . ² ¹ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

I was walking with my friends to lunch when my necklace started blinking.

"Guys, I have to leave for a second." I said, holding my necklace and going to a quiet place.

I then teleported away to where Jimin was and saw that he was getting attacked by thugs.

I teleported to Jimin as he was about to get hit.