[𝟛𝟟: Bonus Last Part]

・゚: *・゚:* - 3 Years Later - *:・゚*:・゚

"Jeon Y/N! Look here!" Reporters and cameraman started screaming as I went towards my car from the airport.

"Can you tell us more about your engagement with Park Jimin?" Another reporter said.

I just simply smiled as I went towards my car.

When I got in, I was ambushed with a hug from my fiance, Park Jimin.

"Hi, baby." He said as he hugged me tightly.

I kissed him, replying, "I miss you, Ddochi!"

"Missed you too, baby. How was your day?" He asked as the car started moving.

"It was so much better without you." I joked.

He crossed her arms and rolled his eyes.

"I'm joking! It was so hard without you. I missed you." I said, kissing his cheek.

He put his arm around my shoulder and hugged my small body as I leaned against his chest.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ² . ⁵ ⁸ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Children, Mom's home!" I screamed out as I reached home.

I set my bag on the sofa along with my coat when I got jump attacked by Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Noona!" Jungkook said as he hugged me tightly.

"You're finally back. It was way too quiet without you here." Hoseok said, pouting.

"Y/N, you're back. Can you make food? I want your food." Yoongi said as he got out of his room.

"Yeah, noona. Jin hyung has been lazy to cook without you around." Jungkook said.

"Really? That old man is lazy to feed his children? Aigo. Good thing you have food deliveries, ey? Go buy something online. I'm tired." I said as I got out of their grip.

"Ah, Y/N. Please?" Hoseok pleaded with a cute expression.

I sighed and said, "Will I get to use the PC if I make food for you guys?"

They nodded their heads quickly.

I sighed once more before taking the food out of the fridge.

"Yah, yah, yah! Jeon Y/N, put me down!!" Jin said as he levitated through the air.

"You're helping me, old man." I said as I settled him down.

"Hell no. Now that you're here, you can cook." He said as he tried to escape.

"Oppa, you're not eating any food if you don't help." I said.

He then turned around and started washing the vegetables, "What's on the menu today, chef Jeon?"

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ . ⁰ ⁶ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Yah, there's a kissing scene?!" Jimin asked furiously when he read the script.

"Oppa, it's fine. It's only a couple. Plus, we're going to fake most of it. Don't worry." I tried to calm him down.

"You're not doing this drama, Jeon Y/N." Jimin said as he threw the script onto the desk on his side.

"Ah, oppa. It was written by one of the best scriptwriters. Please?" I begged as I pouted.

"Y/N, how can I let other men kiss you, huh? We're engaged, Jeon Y/N. What will our future children think of this?!" Jimin said, frustrated.

"Oppa, it's only one or two, but at the end of the day, I'm still yours, so it wont matter either way." I said as I pecked his lips.

"That better be true, Jeon Y/N." He said before diving back into my lips.

"I love you, you know?" He said as we kissed some more.

"I love you much more, you know?" I responded, chuckling before smiling against the kiss.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖 - ᴘᴀʀᴋ . ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ✓ 🎉