[𝟚𝟡]

Y/N's POV

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ² ³ . ⁵ ³ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

We got home and me and Jimin are just hanging out in my room.

I looked back at the time.

7 more minutes.

"Jimin, can we talk about something serious for a second?" I spoke.

"What is it, baby? Is it about your chest pain?" He asked.

"Kind of.." I replied, nervous.

He held the both of my hands and said, "Tell me. You don't need to be afraid."

I breathed out heavily before saying, "Jimin, my life has an expiring date."

"Of course. All our lives has expiring dates." Jimin said.

"But mines is dangerously close." I explained a little more.

"What? What do you mean, Y/N?" Jimin asked worriedly.

(<`▽')―━☆*✫*゚・。flashback.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"We couldn't save your child. Your wife is resting in the moment. We will have to take the baby out of her."

Son Hwang Yeon heard what they were talking about and cried, still being in her unconsious body.

She then saw a vision.

She was out of the hospital bed and saw a girl with bright wings in front of her.

She noticed right away that it was an angel.

"Angel, please. Save my daughter." She begged, her knees on the floor.

"I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do."

"Please! At least just let her live for a couple years! She's my only child! I don't want to lose her. Even if I lose my life, at least save the baby. Please." She said crying, her hands in a praying position and up above her head

Just then a bright light came out from behind the angel.

"Do you really want your daughter to live?" The Almighty said.

Hwang Yeon immediately responded, "Yes! Please! Even if it's for a short time! I just want to hold her in my arms."

"Son Hwang Yeon. You have been doing such good things in the world. I'm proud to call you my daughter, but I have to take your daughter away. Her soul is very vaulable to me. She's an extraordinary person."

"Please! Let her live! I can't imagine losing her! It took so long to finally have her! Please! Let me have her!"

"I will make a deal. I will let your daughter live. Only for 20 years. After that, her soul will return back to me and she will disappear like dust."

Without thinking, Hwang Yeon said, "Yes! Yes! Do that! Do whatever you want! Just let me have her for 20 years!"

"Alright, your wish is my command." The bright light said as his voice slowly disappears as Hwang Yeon slightly opens here eyes.

"Doctor! She opened her eyes!" the nurse called out as the doctor quickly rushes in with her husband.

The doctor checked her vitals and the baby's as well.

"Wow, this is shocking! The baby seems alright now. She seems better than she was ever. This is a miracle."

.・。.・✭・ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ.・✫・。.☆━―⊂(ಠ_ಠ∩)