[𝟠]

Y/N's POV

Good, he didn't see.

Ring, ring, ring!

"Shit, class is starting." I quickly teleported to the girls' bathroom and went to my locker to grab my things before going to class.

Luckily, I wasn't too late.

"Y/N, what happened to both your hands?" Jennie asked as I sit next to her.

"I just got cut by glass. It's fine." I said, shrugging.

"But it's on both of your hands." She asked, touching the bandages.

"I'm fine, Jennie. don't worry." I reassured her, taking my hands away and focusing on the subject.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ⁵ . ⁰ ⁰ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Alright, remember to do your homework everyone. Page 103-107. Get home safely, see you tomorrow." Mr. Kim said as everyone pack their bags.

As I was about to go with my friends, I felt someone hold my hand back.

I looked behind to see Mr. Kim, smiling.

"Oh, hello Mr. Kim." I said bowing.

"Hello, Y/N-ssi. Do you have a moment?" He asked, scratching his head shyly.

"Sure." I smiled.

I looked back at my friends and eyed them to go away.

They left the room giggling and smirking.

I looked back at Mr. Kim, "What is it about?"

"Well, um. Do you maybe want to grab some dinner together?" He asked.

"Well, I don't have anything better to do, so sure." I responded, smiling.

"Oh, what a relief. Well then let's go." He said, dragging my arm.

Jimin's POV

Is she really going out with our teacher? Pft, what a creepy teacher. They don't even look good together. But this would make a good rumor.

I continued following the two of them into a restaurant.

Y/N's POV

"Hahaha, how could you just whack him like that?" I asked, laughing along with him.

"Well, my hyung was being so annoying and kept smacking me so I said, 'If you smack me again, I'm smacking you ten times harder'." He told.

"Wow, you must be a nightmare of a child." I joked.

"Not at all. I went to college while my brother went out clubbing." He exclaimed, "Hey, want to hear a dad joke?"

"Um, sure." I responded.

"How do you make holy water?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said shrugging.

"You boil the hell out of it. HAHAHA-"He said, starting to laugh right after when I closed his mouth.

"Sorry." I said, bowing at the people we disturb.

I looked at Mr. Kim in anger.

When he looked at my angry expression, he stopped laughing and continued eating.

Jimin's POV

I looked at the both of them, biting the chicken angrily like a crazy person.

"Aigo, hey, boy. Eat carefully. You might choke and break a tooth." The lady of the shop said.

I just continued and watched them both. Why do I feel so angry right now? Aish, what am I doing honestly? I'm going home already. I already got the proof I needed.

Y/N's POV

"Thanks for bringing me back to school, Mr. Kim" I said with a smile.

"It was nothing. Be careful going around here at night, okay? If you need help, just call me. Here, give me your phone." Mr. Kim said, taking my phone.

Suddenly, I saw the light on my necklace shining.

"What is that, Y/N?" Mr. KIm asked, disturbed by the light.

"Mr. Kim, I need to go." I said, gabbing my phone from his hand and going into the school, bowing to him.

I then quickly teleported to Jimin's whereabouts.

When I arrived, I saw him looking over at the view from the balcony. It was nice to see him so happy and calm for once. Wind whipping past his face as his hair flies over.

I then noticed a figure behind him.

I quickly went to her and teleported the both of us out of the house.

"Yah! Who are you?! Where am I?!" She said, frantically pacing around.

"What are you doing? Why do keep wanting to kill Jimin?!" I screamed getting frustrated.

"Show yourself, monster! Show me who you are!" She screamed back in fear.

I then got rid of my invisibility, exposing my face to her.

"Who are you?!" She screamed out once more.

"I know Jimin." I said.

"Why are you always protecting him?!"

"I was ordered to do so. I wouldn't have guessed that I would have to deal with a crazy lady." I said as I stepped towards her slowly.

"Get away from me! Go!" She said, soon tripping over a log.

"Stop hurting Jimin before I hurt you." I said, wrapping my fingers around her neck.

"Let go of me!" She said while crying.

I then teleported her back to her room.

"Don't you dare hurt Jimin, or else worse things might happen to you." I whispered one last time before knocking her unconscious and leaving to check on Jimin.

As I teleported in his room, I noticed that he was waiting for me.

"Who are you? Why are you always around me?! Show yourself!" He screamed out, another knife visible in his hand.

Once again I stayed silent.

"I have another knife. I'm not scared to hurt you, whoever you are." He said, coming closer.

"I know you're here! I feel your presence!! Just show yourself!!" He screamed once more.

It was silent for awhile, but then I broke the silence,

"I-I cant."

"Why is that?! Why can't you just show yourself to me?!" He screamed flailing around the knife when I held his swinging arm.

"Jimin, why don't you go to sleep?" I asked, using my sleeping spell on him.

"What do you mean?!" He said, getting my hand out of his grip and stabbing the air randomly.

Why can't I use my powers on him?!

I teleported away out of fear.

I teleported back to school.

I looked down in sadness.

Poor him. He must've gone crazy because of what I did to his mother.

I got back in my car and drove back home.