[𝟛𝟝: Bonus Pt. 3]

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁰ ⁰ . ⁰ ⁴ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Jimin-ah, I bought an apartment here." I said as I faced him.

"So, you're moving out? It's only been 2 days." Jimin said, hugging me tightly.

"I feel like the guys don't feel comfortable with me. I don't want to invade their privacy." I said, playing with his soft locks.

"But you're not. They enjoy your company and love your foods."

"I'll still come and cook breakfast. I'll just live in my apartment." I tried to reason.

Jimin just sighed in sadness and said, "Okay..."

"Baby, don't worry. It'll seem like I'm here. Anyways, I still have to wait for everything to move in my apartment, so I'll stay here for 3 more days."

He just hugged me even tighter as we touched foreheads.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁴ . ² ⁸ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

I prepared the dining table for the boys as they got ready for the day.

I was about to get some utensils when I cut my skin with the knife that was on the edge of the counter.

I groaned in pain and looked at my arm.

"Aish." I mumbled.

I put some tissues and applied pressure before trying to find the first aid kit.

"Oh, Y/N. What are you searching for-?" Namjoon asked when he saw my cut arm.

"What happened, Y/N?" He said as he took a closer look at it.

I just laughed nervously and said, "I cut myself accidentally."

Namjoon quickly ran towards the bathroom and took out a first aid kit.

He then started to treat it.

"Is your blood black?" He asked, looking at the cut.

I just nodded, looking down.

"That's so cool. I never saw black blood before." He said as he put on a bandage for me.

"Y/N? What happened to your arm? And what's that black thing on the tissue?" Jin asked.

"That's her blood, hyung. She got cut just now." Namjoon said.

"Huh?! Your blood is black?" Jin asked, walking up to me.

"I was born with it, oppa." I smiled.

"Oh, really? That's so cool!" Jin said, smiling at me.

"Something tells me you guys share the same brain cells." I said, eyeing them suspiciously.

They looked around awkwardly when Jin broke the silence.

"Wah! Breakfast is made! I'm calling the others." Jin said as he ran to the others rooms.

I laughed at his cute reaction.