[𝟚𝟚]

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ . ² ² ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

I woke up from my sleep and got up from the floor.

I looked at each of them, peacefully resting on the sofa of the study room.

They're resting their heads on one another like cute little babies.

I got up from the floor and was about to walk to my room when my heart started hurting again.

I stopped moving and clutched the skin around my heart.

I held onto a wall for support as I tried to endure the pain.

I then felt someone come towards me, "What happened? Are you okay?! What's wrong, baby?" He asked softly as a worried expression appeared on his face.

I just kept clutching my heart, wanting it to stop.

Jimin made me lean back to his body and sit on his lap.

He then started playing with my hair and hugging me tightly.

And again, all the pain disappeared after that.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked, caressing my arms.

I just nodded and cuddled near him.

"I'm getting more and more worried for you, Y/N." He said as he holds me against his chest, resting his head on top of mines.

"I'll be fine. It's normal for girls to have their chest hurting, sometimes." I said, trying to reassure him.

"But it happens to you all the time. I'm really worried." He said, looking at my eyes.

"I'll be fine. Promise." I leaned back into his hold.

He then carried me and laid the both of us down on another sofa across from the others.

I laid on his chest and hugged him while he plays with my hair and hugs my body with his other hand.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ² . ¹ ⁸ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Why don't you hang out with us? We hang out with the guys often." Jennie says to Soo Young with a smile.

"May I?" She asked, smiling as well.

"Of course. Feel free to hang out with us. You can even spend extra time with your boyfriend." Lisa said, smiling.

She laughed.

"After school, we're going to Y/N's house to study. Want to come?" Wendy asked.

Soo Young nodded and said, "Sure."

I was just looking around for Mr. Kim.

Usually, he would come up to us and say hi, but I haven't seen him at all today.

"Y/N, let's go." Jennie said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I followed them to the canteen where we just chill and hangout.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ³. ⁵ ⁷ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

I was getting worried for Mr. Kim because I didn't see him anywhere all day.

Well, our next class is his class. Hopefully, I see him then.