[𝟙𝟝]

"You two. It's not save to go around. People are still trying to kill the both of you." The Almighty said, looking at the both of us.

"Sorry, Almighty. My powers stopped working." I said as I looked at him.

"Jeon Y/N. The more blood you lose, the less power you have. You have to be very careful from now on." He said, "I will give you all the blood you lost back, but if you're ever in a serious situation, you have to be close to Jimin. Only he can help you in dire situations."

"We'll be very careful from now on." Jimin said, smiling.

"Good. I'm glad you two finally got along. I will take my leave, now." The Almighty said as he disappeared.

I suddenly felt the rush in my blood go quicker.

"Woah, he really did give me back all my blood." I said as I smiled at the feeling.

"Why don't we teach those bastards a lesson?" Jimin said, smiling.

"Why don't we save ourselves from dying and get out of here?" I said, holding his hand.

"Oh, c'mon. Don't you ever want to have fun?"

"Jimin, lives are not toys. You can't just play around with them like toys." I said, dragging his arm.

"Y/N, it's only once. Don't you want to have a little fun in your life?"

"This is not fun, Jimin. I'm not toying around with those lives and neither are you." I said as I teleported the both of us to Taehyung's house.

"Y/N, why are you never fun?" He whined.

"They have a life too, They don't need to be toyed around." I said, getting upset.

"But they deserve it. They've been trying to hunt us down."

"Don't you feel bad? What would their child think of this? Their wives? They have a family, Park Jimin!" I said, getting angrier by the second.

Thunders started booming all around us as my mood escelated.

"Y/N-"

"Ah! How did you- Where did you- When did- AH!" Taehyung screamed in shock as he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

I closed my eyes quickly and hid behind Jimin.

"Yah, where's your clothes?" Jimin asked as I grabbed onto his jacket, covering my eyes.

"How did you get here?! I didn't even hear the door open! I thought you were sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight!" Taehyung said, freaking out.

"Yah, why don't you put on some clothes first? There's a girl in the room." Jimin said, pointing back at me.

"Why don't you get out of my room?" Taehyung said, calmly.

"Get out!" Taehyung said, throwing his pillows at Jimin.

Me and Jimin quickly went out of the room.

"Aish, jinjja. I get less privacy every day." Taehyung said, as he walks over to his closet.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁸ . ² ² ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

I was walking alone in the halls when I heard something flying closer to me.

I quickly stopped time and looked around.

I found an arrow that was 4 inches away from my face.

I took the arrow in my hands and investigated.