[𝟜]

I made myself invisible once I heard the surprising noise.

"Oh, did he just come in?" A woman asked as she walked over to Jimin's bed.

I was about to leave the room when I heard something that made me stop.

"Aish, Park Jimin. I thought I told the thugs to kill you already. I really don't want any blood in my hands." The lady said, taking out a sharp pocket knife, "Guess, I'll kill you, then. You're brother was more precious than you, anyways."

She slowly plunged the sharp object into his waist, only to find out it did absolutely nothing.

She looked at the knife in confusion and found out the knife she was holding was no longer sharp.

It was dull and had a smooth tip.

Black liquid dripped from the knife to the bed sheets.

"Honey, have you seen Jimin? I haven't seen him anywhere." A male said as he came into Jimin's room, "Oh, he's here already?"

"Yes, I was just checking on him. I also didn't know he came in." She said, putting on a fake smile and hiding the knife.

I rolled my eyes at her fake personality.

"I knew you were a great wife and mother." The male said.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ² ¹ . ⁰ ² ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Noona! Where have you been? You said you'd be home by 6 PM!" Jungkook screamed when she saw me entering the living room.

"What is going to happen in there? What if Jimin dies?" I mumbled to myself, ignoring my mother's presence.

"Jeon Y/N! I'm talking to you!" Jungkook kept complaining.

I just kept on mumbling to myself when Jungkook shook my shoulders, scaring me.

Instinctively, I pushed him away from me and he hit the wall harshly.

"Whoops. Are you okay, Kookie?" I said as I rushed towards him in shock.

"Ah, that hurt! Noona, how could you!" Jungkook groaned as he rubbed his injured back.

"Aigo, what was that noise?" Eomma said, coming out of her room.

"Eomma! She pushed me to the wall!" Jungkook tattle taled while rubbing his back in pain.

"Well, that's your fault, Kook. You shouldn't have bothered her. Y/N, could you organize the cupboards? The new maids don't know how to do it." Eomma asked, getting some water from the fridge.

"Okay. I just need to shower first." I said as I helped Jungkook up.

I then smiled at Jungkook before running up to my room.

As I closed the door behind me, I looked at my palm.

"I really saved you this time, Park Jimin."

(<`▽')―━☆*✫*゚・。flashback.☆.*。・゚✫*.

As Jimin's mother tried to plunged the knife into Jimin, I put my hand in the way so it wouldn't hurt him.

I slowly made the knife dull as it gets closer to me.

After she pulled the knife away, my dark colored blood started dripping everywhere.

.・。.・✭・ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ.・✫・。.☆━―⊂(ಠ_ಠ∩)

"You saved him?" Jungkook asked as he went in my room.

I closed my palm and said, "It was a coincidence. We just happened to cross paths. I couldn't just stand and watch."

"Noona, you barely know him. All he does is bully you and you're going to help him?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook, you know I would never let someone die when I could do something about it." I said, before sighing, "I'm taking a shower."

"Give me your hand, noona." Jungkook said, taking out his hand.

"I'm fine, Kook. I can heal it." I said, walking away.

"Noona, I know you can't heal yourself. Hurry. Before it gets infected." Jungkook said, pulling my hand back and making me sit down on my bed.

He took out a first aid kit at the bottom of my bedside table and started opening the box.

"I guess it's true. Your blood is really black." Jungkooks aid, cleaning my wound.

"It's not a good thing, Kook."

"I know. You told me before." He said as he started applying the ointment on my palm.

"Ow! Be gentle! That hurts!" I said, flinching when he started applying the ointment.

"That's what you get for not being careful, noona." He said as he pressed the cotton bud harder against my skin.

"Ow! Aish, are you the devil or something?! It hurts!" I said, pushing his head back with my other hand.

He just snickered and continued what he was doing.

Finally after the torture, he put on the bandage.

"Done. Go take a shower. You smell." He said, pinching his nose.

He stood up and I kicked him out of my door playfully.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁶ . ⁴ ² ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Have fun in school, Kook." I said, waving at him as he gets out of the car.

"You act just like eomma, you know?" He said before leaving.

"You act like a little kid, Jungkook." I screamed out as he walked away.

He looked back with a death glare and I just laughed.

When I didn't see his figure anymore, I started driving away.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ⁵ . ⁰ ¹ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Noona, why are you dressed so nicely?" Jungkook said as he entered my car.

"I have an appointment soon. Jungkook, didn't Taehyung said he wanted to hang out with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I said I was tired." Jungkook said, putting on his seatbelt.

"Okay, then. let's get home quicker." I said, holding his hand and teleporting to home.

"Noona, can you not? It makes me sick." He said, laying on the sofa nauseously.

"Bye, Kookie. Be a good boy!" I said before teleporting back into my car.

I then saw Jimin coming out of the building with his friends.

He looks so happy when he's with his friends.

After I saw them split up, I went towards Jimin in my car.

"Get in. It's going to rain soon." I said, getting out of my car.

"Why should I?" He rolled his eyes and walking away.

"Because... I have your car keys!" I said suddenly and bringing over his car keys that was dangling from his bag.

"Yah! Give that back!" He screamed out trying to get his car keys from my hand.

I soon noticed the distance between us slowly disappearing as his face was right in front of mines.

I started feeling flustered and that's when he noticed our position.

My cheeks started heating up as his eyes met mines.