[𝟚𝟠]

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ² . ⁰ ⁶ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Jungkook, let's eat there!" I exclaimed as I pointed at a barbeque restaurant.

I then dragged his arm there.

We sat down at a table and ordered tons of meat.

"Noona, we're eating all this?" Jungkook pointed at the tons of dishes on the table.

"Jungkook, it's probably my last time ever eating it so let me enjoy my samgyeopsal."

I said as I started grilling the meat.

Me and Jungkook talked about a lot of things as we ate together.

We laughed, joked, and did sibling things.

We we're walking around the streets with iced americanos, my arm around his arm as I leaned on his shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Kookie." I said as I kept drinking my coffee.

"Me too." He replied with a sad tone, "But let's not make our goodbyes a sad one. Let's make the best of it."

He smiled and that brought a smile to my face.

"Aigo, you're so grown up." I said as I ruffled his hair.

He just showed me his bunny teeth.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ⁸ . ¹ ³ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

I was getting ready for our dinner.

I curled my hair, did light makeup, put on my outfit and was just about to go when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said as the door swung open.

I looked over and saw Jimin, looking as handsome as ever.

"Woah, you're looks still amaze me until now." He said in awe.

I just chuckled and said, "You're not too bad yourself, Ddochi. Let's go. We're going to be late."

"Wait, I want to give you something." Jimin said.

I stood right in front of him and awaited his gift.

He then took out a box.

There was a necklace inside.

He took it out of the box and put it on my neck, "I know we already have matching necklaces, but I wanted to give you my own."

I took a glace at the pendant and said, "Wow, it looks so expensive."

"That's because it is." He said, a soft smile on his face.

"What?" I replied, angry.

"Don't worry, babe. It's fine! I just really wanted to give you it-"

"You know how much I hate expensive things from others!" I said as I started smacking him playfully.

He then got a hold of my hands and held it, "Why don't we go now, babe? Our parents are already there."

"Fine. Let's go." I said, taking my bag and going over to Jimin's car.