[𝟛𝟙]

I smiled at her sweet note, "How could I forget about you when you gave me so many things that remind me of you, Jeon Y/N?"

I put the stuff in the bag and took it, going downstairs.

"Sorry Mrs. Son, Mr. Jeon. I may have stayed in there for a little too long." I said, smiling a little.

Y/N's mom came up to me and caressed my cheek.

"It's good that you care about Y/N so much. I knew you would've been a great son-in-law." She smiled.

"Jimin-ah. Don't make Y/N sad up there. Stay healthy, okay?" Y/N's dad said, smiling.

I nodded and smiled.

I looked over at Jungkook and said, "Jungkook-ah, overwatch tonight?"

"Sure. 8PM, okay?" He said, bro hugging me.

I pulled away from the hug and said, "Okay."

I bowed to her family as I went out the door.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ⁵ . ² ² ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Guys, I got a weird dream." Soo Young said, sipping her milkshake.

"Same. But, it didn't really feel like a dream for me." Taehyung added.

"What was you're guys' dreams?" I asked confused.

"Jeon Y/N," they all responded at the same time.

"What?!" All of us said at the same time, shocked.

(<`▽')―━☆*✫*゚・。flashback.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Sung Jae's POV

In my dream, I was in my bedroom.

I saw a bright light in the corner of my eye.

It was Jeon Y/N.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" I asked as I walked towards her.

She just smiled sweetly and said, "Sung Jae-ssi, thank you for being the bestest friend to me and Jimin. I'm so thankful that I have a supportive and hilarous friend in my life. Thank you for all those fun memories. I know I ask you to do so many things for me, but I just have one request."

Taehyung's POV

"What is it?" I asked, confused.

"Park Jimin. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"Why do you want me to look out for him? Why can't you?" I asked in confusion.

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, I don't exist in this world anymore. I can't take care of Jimin anymore. I can't laugh along with the gang anymore. I'm not living anymore."

"Why?! What happened?"

Lisa's POV

"It was a deal my mom made a long time ago to save me."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You're still a little baby, you don't understand yet, Lalisa Manoban." She said, ruffling my hair with a smile.

Wendy's POV

"Wendy-ah, I have a confession. Remember when you kept losing your memories?"