[𝟙𝟘]

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ⁵ . ² ¹ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"He really said that?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. I don't know what his intention is, but that's what he said to me." I said as I continue to drive.

"That crazy bastard. Noona, just asking. If I kill him, would it be wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"You're so funny." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Seriously, Noona." He asked, a serious look on his face.

"Yah. Don't you ever think of killing anyone." I said, smacking his head.

"Ack. That hurts! But, seriously though, Noona. I want to kill him right now." Jungkook said, rubbing his head.

"Aish, why are you acting all tough? Stop it!" I said, shoving my hand in his face.

Soon, the light in my necklace blinked again.

"Noona, no. You're not helping that man again." Jungkook said, looking at me with convincing eyes.

I thought of it for a while, but the longer I waited, the slower the lights blink.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah." I said, stopping the car on the side before teleporting to Jimin.

As Jimin fell down from a 10-story building, I teleported right beside him, mid-air.

I hugged him and protected his body from reaching the ground.

He looked at me in the eyes as I looked at him back, but not long after, we reached the ground.

My body touched the ground harshly as I hugged Jimin even tighter, making sure he was alright.

I felt immense pain all over my body, especially on my back.

As Jimin got off my body, he tried to look at the person who saved him, but I was already gone before that happened.

"Ms. Jeon? Ms. Jeon?!" The maid said while shaking my body, "Mrs. Son! Mr. Jeon!"

‧͙⁺˚* [ : . ⁵ ⁷ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

Third Person's POV

"Where is she?!" Jungkook screamed as he finally arrived at home.

He barged into Y/N's room.

"Aish, I told you to stop!" Jungkook said as he went towards Y/N and looked at her unconscious body, all hooked up with tubes and such, the heart monitor beating in a stable pace.

"She hit her head pretty hard. She might have a concussion. Her back is in pretty rough shape. Make sure she doesn't get out of bed." The doctor said, "Oh, also. Here. If her head ever starts hurting, make sure she takes this medicine." The doctor then bowed and left.

"Jungkook, what happened? Can you tell me?" Their father asked.

"Y/N keeps protecting a guy because The Almighty told her to. That necklace. It blinks a bright light when he's in trouble. Every time, she comes back with a new scar, but she won't stop." Jungkook said, in the verge of tears, "She said she won't stop unless he's safe. What an idiot."

"It's fine, Jungkook. She'll be alright." Eomma said, patting his head.

"No, eomma. This is not fine. She's leaving soon! We don't need to shorten that time!" Jungkook said, freaking out.