[𝟛]

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ⁷ . ⁵ ⁶ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Honestly, Chin Mae is such a slut. I can't handle her unbuttoned top. I just want to go up to her and button that shit up." Jennie said, clapping with each word she says.

"You're only saying that because she's close to Taehyung." Wendy said, fixing her face mask.

"No, I'm not! Ugh, I'm over him anyways." She exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"Unnie, it's not good to lie." Lisa said, looking at Jennie.

"Don't interfere. You're not even in our grade." Jennie said, pushing Lisa's head away.

"Yah, Y/N. Why aren't you saying anything?" Wendy asked, looking at me.

"Huh? Sorry. I was just thinking." I said, looking up at the ceiling.

"About what? Park Jimin?" Jennie joked.

I looked at her with a straight facial expression.

"Why are you even suspended, huh? Isn't Jimin the one that's supposed to be suspended?" Wendy asked.

"I don't really care. Besides, more time at home." I said, smiling.

"Lisa, did you see Jimin staring at Y/N in the canteen?" Jennie whispered to Lisa.

"I can here you two." I said out of the blue, shocking them.

"Dude, why do you have the ears of an elephant?" Jennie said, looking at me with an angry facial expression.

"That's how I was born, Kim Jennie." I said, a sarcastic smile on my face.

"I saw it." Lisa said.

I looked at her with anger in my eyes.

She just smiled back innocently.

"It did look like he was staring at you. Not in the mischievous way if you know what I mean." Wendy said with a smirk.

I then threw a pillow at her, "You're delusional, Son Seung Wan."

"Omg, Wendy. Did you also see when Jimin was literally checking out Y/N's ass?" Jennie asked, very excited.

"During Science class?" Wendy said, getting up from her previous position in an excited manner.

"Ah, why are we talking about him? I'm tired of always hearing his name." I said, scratching my head in annoyance.

"I saw Jimin stalking Y/N's instagram page." Lisa said, smiling as she has her eyes closed, laying down on Jennie's bed.

"Why are you joining in?" I said, an annoyed look on my face.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure he likes you." Jennie said with a smirk.

"And I'm pretty sure you guys are just making things up." I said as I got off the bed and took off my face mask.

"Oh c'mon, Y/N. He likes you. Seriously." Wendy said, smiling.

"Are you guys sick or something?" I said, touching their foreheads.

"If he does like you, what will you do?" Lisa asks, sitting up and taking off her face mask as well.

"I'm not doing shit, my dude. As if I will even talk to him." I said, picking up my phone and looking at the notifications, "Oh shit. I have to get home."

"Your mom freaking out?" Jennie asked as she sat up.

"Yeah. I'll see y'all tomorrow. Bye. Stop hallucinating." I said as I took my belongings and went out of Jennie's house.

I got in my car and drove back home.

I was listening to some chill tunes when I heard someone grunting from afar.

I stopped my car and listened carefully.

I then drove towards the noise.

"How dare you be so disrespectful, little boy?" A thug spoke out.

The kid was coughing and struggling to move.

"Speak!" The thug said, kicking the poor boy.

My blood curdled as I watched the scene.

I got out of my car and went into the alley.

"Aigo, a bunch of thugs hurting a kid." I said, putting my hands in my pocket as I walked closer towards the thugs, "Do you really not have a life?"

"Look at that. A little girl is angry. Are you his girlfriend or something?" One of the three thugs said, walking towards me.

I laughed before saying, "You're funny."

A smirk appeared on my face as I started to create a ring of fire around the four of us.

I stepped on the floor harshly, create a shock wave which made the thugs stumble back and forth.

I then used my telekinesis to take out their wallets.

"Aigo, there's so much filthy money. Where should we start from?" I said, taking out the money from their wallets.

"2 million won, theft. 5 million won, drugs. 6 million won, burglary. 10 million won, scamming. And... Aigo. 21 million won, illegal work." I said, going through their money.

"H-How did you know all that?!" The leader asked in fear.

"Why should I tell you?" I smirked and rolled my eyes towards the fire, "It'd be a shame if I threw all this in the fire, wouldn't it?"

"No! Don't you dare!" He said, crawling towards me in hopes he would save his money.

I scoffed and said, "Well, you guys are no fun, are you?"

I threw the money in the fire with a straight look on my face.

"No! My money!" The burglar said, whining.

I scoffed one last time before leaving the ring and picking up the boy from the dark alley.

I put him on my back as I carried him back to my car.

I put him in the back seat and that's when I saw his face.

It was Park Jimin.

I examined his body and noticed his stomach was stabbed and he was face and hands had scratches and scars.

I held his hands and started healing his injured body.

I then tapped into his mind.

'Tae, give me back my phone!'

Kid's more chaotic that I thought.

'I don't have money. Don't touch me.'

Aish, Park Jimin. Maybe if you weren't so arrogant this wouldn't have happened.

'Move out of my way, you little shit.'

Huh? What's this?

'Hyung! Don't go! You can't just leave Eomma and Appa!'

'Get out of my way! You're just as pathetic as them.'

Poor Jimin... Wait, what am I doing? Why am I snooping around?

After some time, I finally found his address and went to the front seat, driving towards his place.

After arriving, I teleported into his room and placed him down on his bed carefully.

I saw that his clothes were torn and dirty from the recent event, so I changed his outfit using my powers.

I looked at him with a smile when I noticed a piece of hair was out of place.

I went towards him and fixed his hair when I noticed his features.

He looks more innocent and fragile than I thought.

Suddenly, I heard the door opening.