[𝟚𝟘]

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁷ . ³ ⁰ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Bye, baby. See you after school." Jimin said before going off with Taehyung to their class.

I smiled and waved.

I held my books as I went to my Literature class.

As I was walking the now lonely corridors, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I looked behind to see Mr. Kim.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim." I said as I quickly bowed down to him.

"Good morning, Y/N. Why aren't you at class yet?" He asked, softly.

"Am I late?" I asked, starting to worry.

"Well, no. But, everyone's in class already." Mr. Kim said.

I looked around and noticed that not a single soul was there except me and Mr. Kim.

"Shoot. I should hurry up then." I said as I started walking to my class.

"Wait, Y/N. Can I ask you a question?" He said, holding my arm.

I looked at his hand which was gripping mines and he slowly got rid of his hand from mines.

"Would you maybe want to go grab dinner together later?" He asked shyly.

I smiled slightly, looking at his shy figure, "Sure."

I then bowed before going to my classroom.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ¹ ² . ⁴ ¹ ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Y/N! Why can't you see that he likes you?!" Jimin started screaming, "He wants to go out with you. It's not normal for a teacher to ask a student to eat with them!"

"Jimin, he doesn't like me! I can assure that! Plus you know that I love you! Why do you have to stress so much about this?!" I screamed back.

"Y/N, you might not love me after your little date! He's been trying to date you for the longest time! Are you blind?! Can't you see?!" He screamed once more, louder than ever.

"Park Jimin! I will never stop loving you and you know this! You even saved my life because of the love that we harnessed! Why do you think I would leave you for him?!"

"Because I'm not good looking! I'm not patient! I don't give you good grades and I'm not him!" He screamed out.

I looked at him in shock, "Why do you think I'm dating you, huh? You think I'm playing with you? If I liked Mr. Kim, I would've gone to him, not you. I don't care about grades and I never asked him to boost my grades up. I don't like him, Park Jimin."

"You know what? I'm fucking done. I can't argue like this any longer. You'd never understand. I'm going." He said as he went out of the abandoned classroom.

I just watched as his figure walks away from me.

I sat on the cold hard floor in frustration.