[𝟙𝟡]

After a while, I quietly sneaked out of my house to go to Jimin's car.

I quickly jumped towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Someone's eager for a hug." He joked.

I pecked his lips, "Where do you want to go, baby?"

"The usual?" He requested.

I nodded and we got in the car.

As we arrived, Jimin started speaking, "Y/N, the Almighty told me something really weird."

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"He said that you're leaving soon and that I should spend as much time as I can with you." He explained.

I looked down in sadness before bringing my smile back up, "Maybe he was just playing with you. Besides, I promised that I will always be next to you, loving you till the day I die."

He then started to smile again, "When did my girlfriend become so pretty?"

He pushed a strand of my hair back.

"You know, I thought you only liked pushing your own hair back. Turns out you do it to everyone." I joked, earning a laugh from him.

‧͙⁺˚* [ : ⁷ . ² ² ] ☽༓⁺‧͙

_____________________________________________________

Y/N
Let's skip, please?

Wendy
You're lucky we're all in different classes today. Let's go.

Lisa
Woah, what?! We're actually skipping?!

Jennie
Lisa, don't be a boomer and let's go.
I'm tired of class anyways.
Meet y'all at my truck.

_____________________________________________________

I closed my phone and raised my hand up.

"Ms. Koh, my stomach is hurting really badly. Can I go to the clinic?" I asked, discomfort written all over my face.

"Oh, of course. Here's a slip. Maybe someone should help her." Ms. Koh said, looking around the room.

"I'll do it." Wendy said as she rose her hand up.

"Ah, yes. You two. Go ahead." Ms. Koh said as Wendy took her stuff and helped me get up from my seat before walking towards the entrance of the school happily.

We jumped up in the air as we ran towards Jennie's Jeep.

We went to an amusement park and had so much fun.

We all were goofy together and laughing together.

Nothing could stop the happy moments.

I forgot that my phone was turned to silent since school, so I didn't notice when Jimin and Jungkook called me.

When I checked my phone, I realized that it was full of worried texts and calls.