Chapter 5 - I Spy

Victoria's POV

Can you imagine how embarrassing it was? I ask Joana as we drop to the couch. I bury my face in the fabric.

Lets see, you were daydreaming of something that wasn't PG, you got sidetracked and didn't even notice your locker and rejected the crush of your life when he offered to drive you home, she says with a chuckle.

It's not my fault, I mean I have a car- Which I could have taken home instead of you saying that I was going to sleepover at your place.

I let out an exasperated cry again. I hate these contacts, I whine. You dont have to wear them you know, and dont bother telling me that its cause they look cool.

I get up and puff at her. Im going to get a bath and clean off the embarrassment. She chuckles behind me as I head up the stairs.

After the bath, homework, and dinner, we sit on the carpet at the hall, preferring the grass like feel than the couchsaid no one but me ever.

So you and him hit it off pretty well, I tease. Meh, hes not in the bad boy zone so Ill have to watch him first.

I cover my mouth and let out a gasp surprised by her answer none the less. Although there is one thing that definitely took me by surprise.

Well, what is that? I ask curiosity for how much work she put into someone she met just a few hours ago.

Either hes one of those anti-social kinds of people or I dont know. She brings my laptop closer and I watch the proceedings on the screen.

I looked him up but I didnt find a single picture and no news by the media either. "I look to her bewildered.

Why would the media care? I ask. For the class genius you werent quick here, she teases with a grin.

I mean look at the way the two of them were, they definitely knew each other for a long time or something but theres nothing that ties him to Sam, or anyone for that matter.

My brow rises at her statement, So either the media are being sloppy, or someone is trying to be anonymous.

I clap my hands in admiration for the deduction. Not bad Sherlock homes. Well, why thank you, dear Watson.

I mean seriously I would kill to be this under the radar, she says with a sigh. I will never understand the troubles of the rich.

Thank God for that, youre already so busy with your studies paparazzi wont help, she says her warm smile making me forget how wrong some people are about rich, not all are spoilt.

And not all that popular either, I cant even find this guy and those earbuds do not come cheap. She says tapping furiously at the laptop.

And you should really work on the talking out aloud thing of yours, she giggles lightly at that part I would definitely change if I could.

Bryans POV

I arrive in the school only a single car parked in the whole lot. I decide to come early and this is what I get?

I park my bike my helmet with me as I walk in the school a bag also with me. And lets not forget my favorite.

I say put on an earing for my left magnetic you can almost not tell, and no I'm not a dude scared of needles no, I just don't see why I should have an extra hole in my body.

I push the door open and walk around the school both to familiarize myself and to also find my locker.

I walk down the main corridor looking at the locker numbers as I pass. To my displeasure, my locker number was 616, a number I highly despised.

I stop in my tracks as I hear the light voice of someone singing. If its the principal or a teacher this will be gold.

I trace the voice to the music room, a gap left by the unclosed door, the owner obviously a female. Why would she sing so loud yet come to a room with, ah she doesn't want to be heard.

The song dies down, sobs being heard through the last line. As you leave me to watch and cry, sometimes I don't know if I should live or die.

Im not one for emotion but the emotion behind it gives me a hard choice to make that I should suck that pride in for a while and just move away.

I choose to close it rather, giving the person her ample space should another person hear the voice and open the door to her sobbing figure.

I move to the auditorium staring at the huge hall that could obviously contain much more than the school.

I remember I forgot to put the bag into my locker. I make a turn and walk toward my locker, counting down the numbers until I stop by locker number 616.

I open the locker with the lock password. The lock opens up like a tin can, exposing a classic locker only that this one seemed to have a mirror in it allowing me to look at my sleep-deprived face and messy hair.

I throw the bag inside and make a note to do something about my locker. I walk to the classroom and I'm greeted by a sight that I wouldnt mind seeing again.

Victoria facing me standing around her seat, a thin translucent jacket the only thing covering her frame as Joana sits at her seat doing who knows what to a shirt.

The two girls look at me with different expressions both laced with shock Victoria in a light red hue.

Victoria's face visibly reddens even from here whereas compared to Joana's calm but amused look would make it seem like she had planned on making me see this and if she did I wouldn't lie that it was a pretty sight, but it's not like I'll ever tell blondy that.

I just walk in my features still, the straight bored face I had earlier as I pull out my chair and slump down, crossing my legs on the table ignoring the obvious protests from Victorias eyes to get out of the room.

I turn to face her red visage from both anger and embarrassment, after all, what kind of person didn't even have this much of respect for a woman to leave upon seeing her have a crisis.

If you didnt take this risk to mind you should have done it elsewhere, I've seen better so dont worry of lewd thoughts.

About three minutes passed with no one making a sound, even though Victoria had her clothing back, sprouting black skinny trousers.

I let out a little laugh as Sam walks in, What with that face? he asks. I look to my side, looking Victoria, as she turns slowly red and Joana who watches with an intrigued expression.

Ow nothing just that I came here earlier thats all. The rest of the class fills up as the bell rings signaling the start of school.

During PE class

I'm standing beside Vitoria, her eyes flared with anger and thought, without a dodgeball in her hands and Joana's retreating figure behind her I stare at her blankly a little bored that she's been like this for over five seconds.

I'm about to say something to provoke her as something flashes from the corner my eye, I turn my head and see a dodgeball only a meter from me heading right for my face...