Chapter 11

Bryan POV

Ring, "Shut up" I mumble as I bring my hand crashing into the alarm clock shutting it up. I eyes open slowly as I sit up, the annoying sunlight on my face makes me leave my right eye closed. I run a hand through my hair and get off the bed. A glance at the clock sends a satisfied grin up my face.

I do a little stretching and a little exercise. Opening the bathroom door I walk in to take a long warm bath after a good twelve hour sleep. 9:15, I leave after to the kitchen to go get something to eat, perks of living alone.

I open the fridge, making a mental note to shopping later. Three eggs, a good amount of bacon, half a loaf and an orange juice box later, I walk out of the kitchen and jump onto the couch from the back, my body spread across it.

I pull the remote digging into my back and turn on the TV. I'm not even 5 minutes through when someone rings the bell.

Come on! I whine but not loud enough for the other person to hear. I do nothing hoping that the person will assume that theres no one home and the TV was left on.

"It's Sam you idiot I know you're in there," a bemused Sam says banging the door. I groan loudly and walk to the door, opening it for him.

"Morning to you too fun sucker," I say blankly as I walk back, barely registering what he's wearing. "Good to see you clean up," he snorts. I plop back onto the couch and fix my gaze back on the TV ignoring his sarcasm.

He simply walks in and sits in one of the chairs, "You going to tell me why you're here though?" I say so my feet walking to the kitchen.

I throwing him the apple and water I took from the kitchen that he catches it with ease. "And now you going to explain why you're acting so," I make circles with my arms to his general area, That.

He takes a bite before responding. "It's called being mature and is not that bad, gives you a good image as well." Boooring! I prefer than fun loving you, and girls do too," I say biting my own apple as he turns red slightly from the memory.

Back then when we went to the same school he was a real ladies man and a horrible comedian. Folks said I was a bad influence so I suggested we'd be separated school wise, until now. "Girls also like mature dudes," he fires back looking at the TV.

"And by girls you mean your precious Vicky and Joana" I tease noticing those are the only or at least the only I seem him talk with regularexcept the fan girls of course. He looks like hes about to make a smart remark but then grins.

"Catch..." he toss his bottle and instinct brings my hand up to catch it. Splash, but instinct did not see that coming, dong, the bottle makes hitting my head.

Sam laughs loudly as I wipe my face of the water and give him one of those disappointed happy looks. "Real mature dude, throw a full uncovered bottle of water," "What you said I should be the old me? What better way than this?"

Luckily for me his stunt didn't get everywhere. "Well I'd better make my leave," he says getting up and so do I. I face the floors I clench the apple and water in my arms,"For those who act against me, shall be punished undully!"

I throwing the apple at him which he dodges, as expected, but the bottle not so much. It hits him right in the forehead.

"Ouch! Damn why did you throw a full bottle and so hard too! You didn't even open it for the water to come out?!" he half shouts rubbing his head.

This is what I get for deciding to check up on you. I grin as I end my chuckle. He should really have expected better from

"Just be glad I used my left, still working on my ambidexterity," I say taking a throw pillow from the couch. "First of all ouch, second don't even dare.