Chapter 15

Victoria's POV

He moves his hips, Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars begins to play with him, swaying his hips and smacking his fingers to the song.

He brings his hands up he pretends to be in a box and pushes himself back falling into a perfect moonwalk and a worm with his hands when he stops adding a little sightseeing move, as he blows a kiss with the songs lyrics. I'm doomed.

He falls into a little footwork as he spins around and pretends to put on a cap like police would and holds a pole to twirl around, fireman style and even adds a little drunken like movement.

He pretends to shout and then something like popping and locking. He pretends to blow a trumpet and I can't help but let out a chuckle as it falls in with the 'hallelujah' part.

He falls into amazing footwork as the music ramps up. I put his phone along with the groceries because I so need two hands to cover my grin that's spreading like wildfire.

He goes into a shuffle, I may not dance but I know some terms, he grabs me by my arm and pulls me to him, one hand intertwined with mine and the other on my waist, my own hand instinctively going to his shoulder even though I'm in shock.

What is going on?? I try to voice out and fail. My body failing to process my surrounding and react as compared to every test I have written

He pushes me forward taking my hand in his and turns me around on hand going above the other. My arms crossed with his still holding on to my hands, his hot breath tickling my neck as his heartbeats into mine.

He grabs my waist, hard but firm the kind that most feel safe in. Snap out of it he could just throw you away with those muscles. Argh now I'm thinking there too.

He makes me turn to face him once more, he takes my hand and does that spin in ballroom dance and trips me. I should have seen that coming, my mind thinks as I feel myself tilt for the inevitable.

Falling into my prince charming, the floor, whose always been there for me and hasn't ever dropped me. The thought of him dropping me as revenge seeming quite clear now.

Just about arms length from the floor, although I'm not really sure since I'm looking up with my eyes closed.

He grabs me, one arm on my lower back and one at the upper, and my arms wrap around his neck. Funny enough that's right when the lyrics play as Stop.

We look into each others eyes, his green eyes bring with golden specs but even more interesting are the little strokes of plane color that give it a gold and silver look in his green irises, and I can't tear my eyes away from them, this feels like India shows all over, I say as I realize our position.

He breaks away first and brings me up. I try to say something but I can't.

"Since you're speechless I take it you're impressed," he says going back to his supplies like nothing happened. "N-no I'm not," I try to get out as I walk to him.

"And how did you know that'll happen. Don't tell me you hacked into the PDA, I say thinking it's the only possible way he guessed that a song like that will play right after we had a dance talk. "Nah, the person who works it owed me a favor."

"How?" I ask as I try to calm some nerves that are acting up for whatever reason. He simply shrugged as we move over to the cooked food side.

"So Sam's place it is. Remember tomorrow at 9:30am," he says abandoning his cart and taking out his phone as we walk over to a counter. I try to remember if he had said a different time but I decided against it. "Fine," I blurt in my defeat.

He taps on the glass three times, ignoring the bell at the side, "You know that's what that is for, " I say as I tap on the bell. He rolls his eyes, a man in chefs regalia comes out.

"You again," he says disdainfully before popping into a grin and takes out a donut from a shelf of his counter and hands it over to him, "Delicious Luwey(Lu-we)," he exclaims as he finishes it in seconds. That explains the appetite.

"Do you want anything? We've got more than pastries," Luwey says with a warm smile. "Thanks but I left my purse in the car," I gentle decline sad that I did but not much I can do.

"Have what you want, I'll pay," Bryan says looking through the displacement pastries through the transparent glass, "Wait really?" I ask because this is too much unlike him.

"Well you do have my wallet so why not," he says. Ow, right forgot about that, I say completely absent-minded of the leather in my pocket.

Luwey rolls his eyes at him, "And he also doesn't like women being hungry or disrespected," Luwey says in a hushed tone and I can't help but raise a brow at him and he just nods back. Nice to know.

"Well then can I please have some fries, a burger, and some chicken wings and be generous with the drink," I say with a warm smile at the chef, who just place two waffles into a paper bag and give to me which I happily and hungrily accept.

He bursts out into laughter and I look at Bryan thinking he did something but he doesn't, only with an amused look on his face.

"A girl he's brought who isn't worried about her figure? Well that a first," the chef says as he walks over to Bryan, now about a two meters away from me and says loud enough for me to hear, "She's a keeper, before he turns his back to him.

"No she's not," he shoots back as Luwey walks in. I consider throwing a waffle at him but I'm not wasting any food on the likes of him.

After collecting the food, exchanging a little information on each other, and saying thanks, we head back to Tasha for payment.

I hand him his wallet back, "Making a woman pay, that's not polite," Tasha teases as he takes out a credit card and swipes it through the slot. Groceries in his hands we walk out as I wave Tasha goodbye.

"How does everyone here know you? Or did you work there not long ago" I ask, grinning at the thought of him working in general as we near his bike?

"Well...listen this is my turf," he says in a sing-song manner and it takes everything in me not to drop and laugh. "Disney fan? Didn't think you had it in you," I say as a giggle betrays me.

Sounding girly? Didn't think you had it in you," he says as I roll my eyes and hit him in the arm. "You're horrible at being a bad boy," I say with a grin as we arrive near his bike.

He puts the groceries on the floor and reaches into his pocket and pulls out his other earpiece, "And you're horrible help," he says gesturing to his luggage.

"It's the man's job to carry the goodies," I say looking at the sun setting horizon, the warm colors splashing about, I didn't know we spent so much time here.

"Beautiful isn't it," he says as he looks at it, his features all calm and relaxed as his eyes shine in the sunlight looking so ethereal yet dark glow and it's breathtaking.

"See you tomorrow then," he says as I nod back at him and he puts the earpiece in its ear slot and takes his things.

He stops suddenly and looks over his shoulder, "Who said I was a bad boy in the first place?" He says over his shoulder and continues to walk.

I stare at his back wondering who I had spent my day with, how he had changed from cold and distant to warm and funny anytime he liked. I push him aside as I make my way to my car as I have to get home soon.

My hand travels to my phone and I make a note check on it once I get home. But reallywhat just happened?