Chapter 21

Victoria's POV

Five hours?! Five hours of him! I lay on the floor of the wooden tiled whatever it is floor breathing deeply and rapidly. The sweat on my forehead making mini pools around me.

The light in the room from the ceiling brings even more warmth although it's so little compared to my own that I can't tell.

I feel my chest rising and falling and I feel like I'm about to die from lack of oxygen. "You dead yet?"

I wipe away any sweat on my eyes before I open them, I turn my head to the side and see Bryan sitting down on the wooden chair for the piano, head bent down and resting on his hands that have curled with each other into a ball from.

He raises his head and looks at me with that bored expression of his. He's just as sweaty as I am and would be more if he hadn't turned on the AC. I roll my eyes and get up, my legs aching from everything.

"I'm going to get some water, want one?" I ask before I can take it back. Throughout the session, he's been overworking, back crunching and no-break minded and he doesn't even look as exhausted.

"Yeah sure," he says not even looking at me although I'm glad that he's letting me get a break, my unceremonious fall might have given me some pity and time off but this is much better.

I step out of the room and make my way to the kitchen, glad that it's not so far. I arrive at the really large kitchen that reminds me of the ones you see on cooking shows.

The cabinet takes to the walls in a U shaped manner and one island in the middle of it all with some stretching from the base to the top with an eight set stove and ingredient and spices can be seen on it.

I move over to the fridge that's about six and a half feet if I'm right and open its two-compartment. I grab two bottles of water downing mine before grabbing the other.

"How's it going?" I turn around to face May in a turquoise blouse and black jeans and heeled boots. "Very tedious but I think we're making progress," I say leaning on the closed fridge.

"So which is it? She asks and her tone reminds me of Joana when their boy gossip so I know where this is going.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask beginning to get worried about how much it shows for someone who just met me to know. Think Sam knows? I ask judging what Bryan once said about him not knowing.

Nah I doubt, although he did seem to keep his eyes glued on you so maybe its the other way round, She ends with a shrug. Although I thought it was Bryan.

Yeah well considering when you make a performance of tears and he sees right through it if I like Im sure hell know, I say recalling the blank nature in his tone.

Let me guess you wanted something from him? She asks with that know it all look. I nod slightly at her words, How did you know?

"I remember one time where he wanted to convince everyone on something, although what he said was honest and true he threw in some tears and acted like he was breaking down and we all fell for it," she ends with a chuckle and I imagine a young Bryan with his scruffy hair in tears and it brings a smile to my face.

"When you had to be your dance partner nanny you learn a few things," she says with another shrug and an appreciated look.

You were his Nanny too? How?" I ask confused because for what I know which isn't much Sam's the one with the parents who seem more or less super busy.

"Those two have always been distant and close from each other, but yet, have that bond that can't break them no matter the damage," she says looking off into space remembering something.