Chapter 10

Victoria's POV

Right after Bryan left

That crazy little son of a.., I stop my thoughts as I stare at the retreating figure of the that airhead who didn't even listen to me. "Come back here you virginator," I shout earning a couple of shocked looks.

Okay that term is from a book but it works pretty well considering a rumor on how one of the reasons he had to leave his old school was because he took over 70% the innocence of girls. Such a manwhore!

I don't usually judge people based on their looks or their rumours, although with that face and body I wouldn't be shocked.

I shake my head at the disgusting thought of him being attractive. His view completely vanishes from mine and sigh knowing that there's no way of getting to him now.

I take out my phone and text someone who I can always rely on. I scroll through my favorites and spot SBf for Soon to be boyfriend, cliché but I just can't help it.

"Could you send me Bryan's number, he just bailed on me?" I mouth the words as I type, putting the phone into my pocket as I make my way back into the school.

"He left before you got there?" Sam, standing by the glass doors and two backpacks in hand, one which I recognize as mine. "More like left when I got there," I puff out in anger, the nerve of that guy.

"I'll talk to him. Worried?" We walk down towards the parking lot. "You know how hard I've worked for my grades, and for it to depend on him...I'm so not worried." He shoots me an apologetic smile, the kind that gets me melting inside.

I feel a little heat slowing rising up and I look down instantly. "You still mad at him? He's a jerk by nature, maybe you convince him why he might co-operate or at least not ruin everything," he says leaning on the wall.

"I take it that you two knew each other far longer that it looks," I ask realizing the hint of old memories in his words. "Yeah, you can say that. What are going to do for the project?" he asks changing the subject.

"I don't know really, I pretty much suck at Spanish, I'm just glad Ms Rose noticed to she calls me more often for extra credit." I lean on the wall behind me.

"Told you to come to French with me, we could have sat close and help each other," his eyes shining in the afternoon orange sun, the light bouncing off his jawline and his skin making him look so jaw dropping gorgeous, stop gawking and talk!

Are you two waiting for school to be empty so you can elope? Kevin jokes, Joana by his side. Katherine aka Kathey and a bunch other names, the school newsletter head and aspiring reporter walks on with Rachel, drama head both literally and personality wise.

Dude you should have shushed you may have ruined a good moment here, David, Rachels best-friend and assistant, says with a dramatic flare. I roll my eyes and ignore them as they all stop at the door.

Wait. No. Body. Move. Kathey deadpans using the voice we all have gotten used to. Tori, Sam look forward and act like no ones here. She says pointing he camera at us.

Kinda hard when I have the entire gang of teases and dramatics here. Knowing debating wont do any good, I look to him his eyes onward, only catching me with the corner of his eye.

"You know I would have if I was any better in French than I am in Spanish." He chuckles a little, knowing that my bilingual skills are close to extinct.

False alarm, sorry about that, Kathey says twirling her long dark hair. One day youll say that when one of use isnt here and well think its an anaconda or something, Kevin exaggerates.

Thatll be good, it can use you as a toothpick, David quips earning a few giggles from some. Could you guys give these two some space, it looks like one of those heartfelt moments where the protag- she doesnt get to finish her sentence when a hand goes over her mouth.

before you go all scenery on us we just came from a club meeting, save it for the next. Joana lets out a laugh and so do I. You two sure you wont try going out even once?

I raise a brow at her. There was one time.. That doesnt count! I mean they utterly tricked us we thought they were together and the heartbreak period it was so

Dramatic? Unnecessary? Interesting? Heart aching? We all gie fitting finishing replies to her words. Did you really have to lick my palm? Davis shrieks, wiping it off Kevin who also lets out an exasperated scream.

Catherine leans in to me, Ill send you a copy, might be better with a brush than a camera. I nod, at her words while everyone bickers, the false alarm meaning she didnt get a picture she expected but Im guessing this was one of those false-false moments.

A quick look at my watch makes me sigh as I have to go home. "Got somewhere to go?" Sam asks, "Yeah, gotta get home early, text me his number and his address," I say as I push myself off the wall. "I'll try, but what do you need his address for?"

Don't tell me you're leaving because of us? Joana whines. Nah, just gotta run. I turn my head and grin at him, his brow risings with a smile, "To kidnap him of course, he might ignore my calls so I'll need to go for something direct."

He looks at me blankly, crap maybe I said something wrong. "You sure do think of strange ways to do things," he manages to get out before returning to light laughs.

I scratch the back of my head as I wave at him and the rest off after minutes of farewells and walk of to my car a few spaces away, from the corner of my eye that he's still looking at me with a smile on his face. Get a grip otherwise hell be sending butterflies through me.

"Home sweet home," I mumble as I park the car at the back. Unlike the two thirds of most in the people in the school my parents aren't super rich or famous.

Just two loving parents who I wouldn't change for the world. I step out of my car making my way to the back door, light pouring outside from the kitchen.

"No fair you beat me home," I say to out loud as I spot my mom, the woman who's in her early forties who looks nothing like that but some thirty year old model, cooking the food.

Unlike most women, time was quite in favor with my mother, her brunette hair matched together with her blue eyes and her body that puts some young women to shame, she's a marvel to look at.

"Duh, why do you think I always beat you in NFS, so same goes for regular driving." My dad says, the man who looks equally young for his age with blond hair and warm hazel eyes.

I walk over and give them both a kiss on the cheek before looking back to my dad, "Because you always cheat by saying you'd ground me." He chuckled at my words before putting on an apron.

"Go get ready, were having a food surprise so go change and come help," he says placing an apron on the kitchen counter.

I take an apple from the dining table and leave to my room upstairs. I look on the wall with pictures of my family preserved in its glass shield and smile at some of the memories they bring with it. I walk down the narrow hallway and go to the last room in it, my room.

I open my door to reveal a room just like I left it, it's peach and cream walls and white ceiling coupled with a wooden platform like floor, a bed at one side and a desk at another. I walk into the bathroom as I get ready to spend the rest of today with my family.