Chapter 14

[NB: Yeah another long one. Thank you so much for reading this far and I hope you enjoy the rest of the book. Feel free to comment and vote. Thank you]

Victoria's POV

Wrong place maybe, I stare at the large blue-tiled store, name written in front broadcasting its classic brand.

My palm flies to my face sending a loud satisfying smacking sound when it makes contact with my face.

I shake my head slightly disappointed that I didn't realize those signs that were pointing to the store, "should have paid more attention," I utter.

I lock the car, eyes on Bryan who is walking over to the entrance, every step is taken somehow boasting his enormous ego.

I hope he doesn't fall and damage that face he's so proud of, my devilish mind teases as I walk to the entrance myself.

I push past the glass doors as a chilling blast of AC hits me adding more chill to my body than it has already endured.

I shiver slightly at the cold, instinct causing me to shut my eyes as I walkthrough. Ouch! Getting its revenge on me, I bump into someone back earning a low grunt knocking me back as the even colder floor meets me.

"Sorry I didn't see you," I utter, drawing back the curtain of hair that covers my face. I fix my hair and I instantly wish I didn't.

"You really have a thing for bumping into me," he says with his signature grin and arms crossed around his chest looking as arrogant as any typical baddie. He does, look good though.

I wait for a few seconds before getting up, "Thanks for the help," I say sarcastically.

"Didn't offer any," he replies obviously hearing the tone in my statement. I roll my eyes and glare, "And no I just happen to slam into boys so don't think yourself as special."

He raises a brow, looking amused for a moment, before adding, "But I'm the only one who it's happened to twice," his grin even wider as he half shouts, "I'm really your first?! Aww, babe you know I'll always be there for you when you wan-".

"Shut up!" I retort flustered smacking him in his chest while he continues his banter, little chuckles between is words.

"Shut up Just shut it!" I say getting on my toes and stretching my arms to covering his mouth getting even more onlookers my way.

I feel something warm and wet rubbing against my palm, "Urgh could you ever not be soyou," I blurt smacking three good times him even harder getting a little sting from it.

I rub my palm on his shirt before looking around for some hand sanitizer. "What was that for?" He asks rubbing his chest with his right before putting it into his pocket.

"What was that for? You just licked my hands."

"Stop being so childish," he says taking a wheeled basket from the pile, "Yeah cause you were so mature," I glare at him.

He lets the basket on the floor and pulls on the handle, dragging it along with him. "Quit your whining you had it coming for following me," he says throwing me off.

How did he know? I stayed far away like they do in movies. I voice inwardly but can't say anything as he walks deeper into the store.

I walk over to him trying to keep up with his quick pace. "Advice, don't try to follow me," he says over his shoulders as he throws something into his basket.

I pick it up and place it back before the next one falls in. "But how did you notice, you never turned back," I say really interested in how he saw me.