Part 68

"I know probably you r angry because I didn't called you or msged you but i was not allow to use my phone 😔😔. I know you must be worried for me all day long and i m so stupid that I didn't called you after i came to room.."😔😟

She saw his shirt's first button was very tight and disturbing his sleep. She slowly try to open button so he doesn't wake up but when she opened button her hand touch to his throat and chin, he slowly opened his eyes and turned towards her.

He smiled and gave her forehead kiss. They both looking into each other's eyes. First time They shared long eye contact without saying anything. Their intense eye contact gave different feelings to each.

She broke eye contact because she got different vibes from him.., she shyly looked down, he also looked down towards her.

Because her dress's straps was pulled down her whole chest was visible to him. He gaze at her birth mark but in few second his intense 🔥gaze turned into intense anger when he remembered her poster look. 🔥🔥

He pinned 🔥her both hands and entwined his hand with her, flipped his position in mini seconds. His half body was on her, she didn't realize what just happened, she looked at him and his red eyes showering anger. She closed her eyes because her heart start throbbing against her rib cage...

Their position, proximity, his intense eyes, his tight hold on her wrist everything gave goosebumps all over body. Her heart pumping like it'll be come out soon, she closed her eyes to calm herself.

He bury his face in crook of her neck and bite her neck very hard...!! 🔥🔥

Why did you avoid me whole day Naaz..!!! Why..?!!!!!    He bite her again..🔥🙈🙈

Without any reason how could you do that to me..!!!!

Haa..!!! Naaz and he bite her again harshly..
He is biting her with every sentence...!!

She hissed in pain...!! 😔
"Sidharth...!!"

Why did you wear this dress?...Haan Naaz..!!!🔥

Bite......!!!!!
Sidharth...!!!! Came from her mouth

You know i hate when someone see your milky🔥🔥 skin but still you wear this dress...!!!

He bite her hard on birthmark... 🔥🙈

She was not in sense to answer any questions because her body was burning under his touch. Her body cells doing some changes in her body. She felt current when he start licking above her chest...

His tongue making her body shiver under his muscular body..🔥🙈❤️

I hate when evil eyes see your milky 🔥skin... i hate it ... Naaazzzz....! And bite her hard...

She scream in pain because his teeth ooze out blood 🩸 on bulge of chest... she dug her nails on his skin and also ooze out blood from his hand..

Her body start doing hormonal changes when he start soothing his bite with wet kisses...her chest start moving up and down in speed

She start feeling something in her stomach,🔥🔥🙈his every wet kiss make her to take his name...!!!

He kissed her birth mark, her shoulder, her neck, her jawline..

He mark his territory on her body with many bites.

Only i have right to see your milky skin no one else... Naaz.....!! No one ....

And he bite her ear lobe harshly...!!

"Sidharth.!!!!"

She bite her lower lip in pain....!!

He gave wet kissed 😘😘on ear lobe and then on her cheek, his hot breath was touching her lips..., she felt his lips closed to her lips.

He slammed his lips 🙈🔥😘on her when she bite her lower lip... he start sucking her lower lip so harshly... he bite her few time because of anger, frustration and irritation.

He want to punish her for avoiding him, want to punish her to were this kind dress, want to punish her because she showed her milky skin to everyone....

She start copying him, Every time he bite her lower lip she also bite🔥 his upper lip... they both biting each other like wild animals. 🔥🔥

He left her hand and his hand start roaming on her upper body... her hand went to his neck and start rubbing her palms over-there🔥🙈

First time he touched her b****t over the fabric. Kiss became so passionate when both start feeling each other's touch, both body start burning 🔥 .They continue kiss in slow rhythm.

His touch made her body on fire 🔥, his desire increasing by passing second. He start roaming his tongue in her mouth and she let him enter inside her mouth.

They both tasting each other with passion after few minutes they both start taste same like honey. He became so hard, hard for her, hard to claim her, hard to give punishment to her..

She entwined her hand in his black silky hair..she unknowingly increased his desire by massaging at depth of his hair. He start pressing her b***t over the fiber and made her weak by his sensual pleasure.

She start moan in his mouth because his touch, his touch driving her crazy don't know for what... She was feeling breathless because lack of oxygen but he didn't let her go...!!!

She try to push him but his muscular body didn't even move inch...! He bite her again before let her go...!!! He left her lips after licking inner line of her lower lip. 🙈🙈🔥

He lay down beside her and she is still trying to catch her breath... after few minutes she looked at him and he also looked at her. He pulled quilt over her and took her in his embrace because he notice many bites on her upper body...

Sorry Naaz...!!! He mumble and kissed her forehead.