Part 90

She had dinner and took medicine..!! She wanted to cut his call but he request her to keep it on...!! She didn't utter single word and slept...!!

He was hell confused with her behaviour, she act totally different like never before..!! He booked his air tickets for morning because he need to see her..!!!  He need to find out what happened to his Naaz..!! His heart shrinking by passing seconds because of her behavior..!!

He messaged to Nisha

"Hey, i need to go back to Mumbai as soon as possible because of some emergency. I'll attend only Board of trustees meeting and i want you to attend other two by yourself"

He was staring at her, her charm was missing, she doesn't seems his Naaz anymore...!! Something was different today...!! But what??

Only few hours of night was longest night of his life...!!! He just want sun to rise soon so he can go back to his Naaz...!! After battling Lots of thoughts sleep took over..!.!

He woke up and her call was disconnected because his phone's battery died... He plugged in his phone and got ready for meeting..!!

He was in a meeting and waiting for meeting to get over so he can see his Naaz..!!! He message to his Naaz but no reply, he message to Laura but still not reply...!!

After meeting first thing he did is called his Naaz but her phone was switched off..!! He called Laura..!!

Laura - Good morning Dr

Sidharth - Where is she ?? She got ready for shoot?? She had breakfast!?
Answer me Laura.!!! 😠😠

Laura - Dr she is still sleeping...!!

Sidharth - What ?? Why ??
She don't have shoot or rehearsals??
Can you please Go and check on her because her phone is off ..!!!

Laura walked in her room and try to wake her up but she didn't wake up...!! Her body burning in high fever...!! 

Laura - Dr she's having high fever 🤒 probably that's why she is still sleeping...!!!

His heart fell on his knees after hearing Laura..!! His throat became dry in pain..!!!
His Naaz in pain and he is not with her...!!

Sidharth - Laura, just stay with her and please don't leave her alone..  i am sending nurse right now and i'll be there in couple of hours..!!

He called Riya and send her to Hotel...!  He left for airport to catch his flight...!! He texted his driver to pick him up from airport....!! He board his flight and waiting for landing...!!!

His heart crying for his Naaz..!! She need most him but he is not with her..!! His heart
Beat became slow in pain, the only thing he want is his Naaz in his embrace..!!

"I am coming Naaz..!! I am coming...!!!!

Two hours of flight ✈️ became 20 hours for him..! He is counting every seconds and  restlessness increasing more and more by passing seconds..!!

He landed after 2 longest hours of his life..!! His driver was already waiting for him...! He sat in car and called laura..!!

Sidharth - How's she ??? Where is riya ??

Laura - Dr she is still sleeping and Riya is with her..!!

Sidharth - (in sad tone) Can you accept my video call from her iphone and put it on table so i can see my Naaz...please

He already lost his sense, he even don't know what he is speaking...! He never pleaded anyone except his Naaz but he is pleading Laura so he can see her..!!

He scold his driver for not driving fast..!! Laura set up her phone on table so he can see her..!! His eyes form thin layer of tears after looking at his Naaz..!! Her pale face, her puffy eyes broke his heart..!!! 

I am coming baby..!!!! He mumble

After 30 minutes of ride finally he reached at hotel...!  He quickly ran and reach to her...!! Reach to his Naaz....!!! His life...!!!

Sidharth - How's she ?? Riya

Shehnaaz - She is better now, temperature 🤒 also in control because i gave her injection...!!!

Sidharth - (loudly) What..?? Why did you gave her injection without my permission?? You know she can't bear pain then why you give it to her..???

Riya was surprised with his behavior, she never experienced his this side...!!! He is yelling at her because she gave injection without his permission...!!

Riya - Sir..!! But temperature was 101 and she was shivering because of chill..!! She needed it..!! That's why i gave her injection..!! Sorry😢😢😢

Sidharth - Now you can leave i am here with her..!! Laura you can leave too, i 'll update everything later on..!!

They both left, after closing door he came in bedroom...!!!

He came and sat beside her...!!! Tears rolled from his eyes because his Naaz was sleeping like lifeless body...!!! She was pale, she was hugging his t-shirt tightly close to her heart..!!!

He took her in his embrace...!! Close to his heart...!!! Close to his body..!!! His heart crying out loud because of her condition...!!

Sidharth - i am sorry Naaz, i left you alone here and that's why you bearing lots of pain..!!! 

Please talk to me..!! Scold me for my mistake but please talk to me Naaz..!!! Please

I promise i'll never leave you alone but please wake up and talk to me please Naazzzz...!!!!!

His heart not beating any more because she is not responding...!! He tightly crush her in his embrace and mumbling her name...!!

Naaz please wake up ..! Please

Within few minutes she felt his presence, his touch, his fragrance and her hand moved ...!!!!

She opened her eyes, she felt her body on his...!!!

She see him...!! She thought it is dream and tears rolled down from her eyes..!!!

Sidharth - Naaz..!!! How you feeling??

Shehnaaz - 😢😢😢
You again came back in my dream sidharth,.. why you doing this to me..!! Why 😰😰😰you not leaving me alone? I know you are not here and enjoying with her...!! I felt bad because i can't share you with anyone 😰😰and I can't see you with any one else...!!! So please go and enjoy yourself because you are not mine and it hurts because i love y...(he put his finger on her lips)

———-