Part 63

Sidharth woke up and smile spread 🙂 on his lips when he see her next to him with cute pout on her face..😍

He is staring her with so much care and love. He kissed her on forehead and went to bathroom.

Her sleep got disturbed when his phone start ringing. She got up looked around for him but she didn't find him. She came back to bedroom and heard noice from bathroom.

She knock on the door..😇

Shehnaaz - Your phone is ringing from long time.

Sidharth - You can pick up and tell them i'll call them back soon.

Shehnaaz - 😳😳😳 what ?
No i am gonna pick up.😅😅

Sidharth - Okay, wait i m coming out😅

He came out and looked at her, she shyly☺️☺️looked down when she remembered about kiss.😘
She handed him his phone and rush to washroom🙈🙈

Sidharth was on call and shehnaaz was brushing her teeth...

"Haye Rabba..🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I kissed him again wo bhi lips pe 🤦‍♀️🙈🙈" what will he think 🤔 about me?? 😢😢

"Wait a minute, mujhe to lip kiss ata hi nahi tha phir kaise maine kiss kiya 🤔?? Or kiss k bich me Naak aayi thi ya nahi wo bhi mujhe nahi pata 😔😔"

She start blushing when she remembered how he kissed 😘her neck and bite on her birth mark. She gently rub her birth mark closed her eyes. Her goosebumps 🔥raised when she noticed few love bites on her neck.

"Hay rabba unho ne mujhe kata 🥺😠"
Abhi unko jake puchti hu kyu kata mujhe 😠😠😠"

She came out from bathroom and came in hall. He was still talking on the phone in Balcony. She sat on couch and turned on TV and put music channel on.

He came in and sat beside her.

Sidharth - Let's order breakfast 🥞. What will you have ??

Shehnaaz - She looked down shyly and softly spoke,
Aloo Paratha and Tea

Sidharth - okay

He dial number

Sidharth - Can i have 1 Aloo paratha without oil and butter with Tea

She rolled her eyes because who eat Aloo paratha without oil or butter 🥺🥺

Shehnaaz - (softly) Ginger Tea with extra sugar

Sidharth - Wait...
add ginger tea with extra sugar.
Also 1 Avocado toast with regular coffee.

Staff - Okay sir breakfast will be there in 15 minutes.

He hang up phone and try to talk to but she looked down all the time. Since morning She never looked at him.😔😔

"I think i made her uncomfortable with kiss😔😔 she is avoiding me because she don't want to talk to me😔" He mummers.

Sidharth - Is anyone gave you swear to Looked down all the time ??

Shehnaaz looked at him and nodded in No. Sidharth felt bad when he saw love bite on her neck.

Sidharth - So What's your today's plan ??

Shehnaaz - Going for rehearsals and then we are going for costume fitting for tomorrow. Tomorrow we are shooting for show's launch.

Sidharth - Good 😊, R u excited??

Shehnaaz - (in excitement) yes i am, i can't even wait for tomorrow.

She was just non stop talking like chatter box. He is always happy when he see her in happy mode.

Shehnaaz - I want to ask you something , can i ??

Sidharth - Ya sure..!!

Shehnaaz - When we ki.....

She stop when door bell ring.. he got up and opened door.
Staff member try to came in but he stopped him Of course he won't let him come in because of his ❤️❤️ cutie sitting in hot pink night dress 😂. He took breakfast and locked door.

Both having breakfast together and listening romantic song with little chit chat.

"Ishq wala love ❤️ was playing in background and her heart start beating fast when he touched 🔥🔥her neck and gently rub on love 😘🔥bite. He came close to her ear and with husky voice spoke

Sidharth - Sorry for this, sorry i hurt you again.😔

Shehnaaz - No it's okay!! It's not hurting and mene apse complain bhi nahi ki, ke apne mujhe kata..😅 so don't say sorry please..!!!

He smiled at her antics and also became happy that she don't want him to apologies to her..

Sidharth - By the way u were about to ask something. So ask me now

Shehnaaz - Ha wo mujhe ye puchna tha ki when we kissed 💋 Naak 👃🏻bich me ayi thi ??
She bite her Tongue in embarrassment what she spoke 🙈🙈🤭🤭🤭. She looked down in embarrassment

He smiled at her antics and start brushing her lower lip with his thumb.

Sidharth - If you want we can check it out😅

Shehnaaz looked at him in shock 🤭🤭 that what he just spoke🙈. She nodded her head negatively.

He took her in his embrace and kissed her hair.

Sidharth - Don't worry i was just joking and why you shying from me.?

She didn't answered him back and hugged him very tightly, buried her face in his broad chest.

He caressed her hair and took her more into his embrace.😍

Sidharth - I am going now so take care of yourself, take medicine on time and don't skip lunch.
I'll see you later and enjoy yourself now. If you need me call me or text me but yeah don't forget to update everything okay!!!

She nod her head in yes and he broke hug. They bid bye to each other and he left.