Part 139

He wrap his arm around her body and pulled her on him with jerk..!!!

Naaz..!!!❤️❤️

He snuggled in her neck to inhale his favorite drug...!!! His body, his muscles needed his drug..!!!! After long 13 hours his body became weak for his drug...!!! He took deep breath to filled his lungs with her body fragrance..!!!

He roam his nose over her neck..!!!🔥🔥 she circle her arms around his body and closed her eyes to feel his touch..!!!

Naaz...!!! ❤️🔥🔥

I missed you Naaz..!!

Shehnaaz - I missed you too Jaan..!!!!

Sidharth - Naaz..!! I don't want to stay away from u..!!!

Shehnaaz - Jaan..!!

I also don't want to stay away from you...!!!

Sidharth - So why you going back home..???why you can't stay with me..??

His question broke her heart 💔💔..!!!!

Shehnaaz- Jaan..!!  We both need to change clothes..!!
Let me get up..!!

He gripped her body tightly and pull her more into him..!!!

Sidharth - No Naaz..!!! Not anymore please..!!!!!

Shehnaaz - Jaan..!! Just for 5 minutes..! I need to take off my clothes..!!!

Before she completed sentence..!!! He tore her top to free her from the clothes..!!! He can't let her go away from him for 1 minute..!!! She opened her eyes and looked at him..!!!

Sidharth - Naazzzz...!!! Now u don't need to get up..!

Shehnaaz - Jaan..!! But U need to change your clothes too..!!

He opened his eyes and looked at her..!!

Sidharth - Can't you tore my clothes the way i did ??

Shehnaaz - No..!!! But i can unbutton your shirt and take it off..!!

Sidharth - Then what u waiting for ??
Take it off..!!!

She unbutton his shirt and took it off...!!!!

Shehnaaz - What about pants ?

Sidharth - I want to sleep without pants too if u don't mind..!!!

He unbutton her jeans and slide it down..!!! She also unbutton his pants and slide it down..!!!

Shehnaaz - I don't mind for anything Jaan..!!!

Sidharth - Wow..!! My baby also understanding me well..!!! Now u know what i want before i sleep, don't you ???

She knew what he is talking about because his thumb brushing her lower lip..!!! Without any delay she capture his lips for kiss..!!! She also craving for his touch, his kiss, his taste..!!!

She start kissing him slowly and he start kissing her roughly..!!! He was craving for her taste, her touch, her smell..!!!! Away from each other for 12 hours was like many days for both of them..!!

She equally respond to his kiss..!!! She also start sucking his upper lip roughly..!!! He slide down his hand in back and unhook her inner.,!!!! She was lost in his kiss and never realized when she was naked in his arms..!!!

He broke kiss when start struggling to catch oxygen..!!!

Sidharth - Naaz..!! I love you..!!!! I love you so much..!!!

Shehnaaz - (In slow voice while panting) i love you too Jaan..!!!

He bend down and gave few kisses on neck before taking her nipple in his mouth..!!!
He positioned himself and start sucking her.!.!!!! As always she took him in her embrace like small kid..!!!

Both slept peacefully after tasting and inhaling each other..!!! They don't want anything in their lives except each other's presence..!!! In deep sleep he was sucking her, it became his habit to have her n***** in his mouth..!!

Both woke up when alarm goes on at 9 o'clock..!!! He looked at her after placing soft kiss on her bre***

Sidharth - Good morning Love..!!

Shehnaaz - Good morning..!!

Now can we sleep in my favorite position for few minutes..!!

Sidharth - Sure Baby..!!!
Come..!!

He open his arm wide to take her in his embrace..!! He flipped position from sideways and slept straight..!! She came on top of him and snuggled her face in his neck..!!

Current run through their bodies when warm skin touch to each other's body..!!! It's not new for them but their touch always put their bodies on fire 🔥..!!! Her bare breast touched his muscular chest and send spark his body..!!!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth..!!

Sidharth - Hmmm

Shehnaaz - I missed my periods..!! 😌

He looked at her when she came out from his neck..!!!

Sidharth - When was the date ??

Shehnaaz - Yesterday

Sidharth - It's okay Don't worry..!!

Shehnaaz - But my period cycle is 28 days so i should get it my periods yesterday..!!!

He lock his hand on her lower back and squeeze her body towards him..!!!

Sidharth - Baby.,!! This is your first month that u had your first intercourse and that makes some changes in your body..!!!
So wait for few days, i m sure u'll get your periods by next week..!!

Shehnaaz - Okay..!!

Sidharth - Baby u don't need to worry about anything because that's my department..!!
U just focus on trophy 🏆..!! Okay ?

Shehnaaz - Okay Dr..!!😘😘😘

She again snuggled back in his neck and close her eyes..!! Both enjoying each other's touch, each other's company..!!! They have only one night to stay together because after tomorrow night they won't be able to sleep in each other's embrace..!!

From tomorrow night they both will go back to their home..!!! Both were thinking about separation but no one wants to talk about it because that can spoil their happy moments..!.!!

Both slept back again in each other's embrace..!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

———-

Thank you for lots of love ❤️ Guys...!!!