Part 165

Sidnaaz and body guards walked in the room where Deep's confession was recording..!!
After Deep's confession he approved the clip and told all reporters to upload that clip with apology message..!!!

He walked towards Deep..!!

Sidharth - You wanted to become famous naa?? Congratulations you are famous now..!! 😉😉😉 Now you will remember my name until your last breath..!!!

I gave you warning ⚠️ first time when u touched her and you still made this mistake but now if i find out any activity from your side, trust me from that you'll forget your name..!!! 🌈🌈🌈🌈

Don't ever raise your eyes towards her because she is mine❤️❤️❤️, she belongs to me..!!!! Now fu*k off without looking at her..!!! 🌈🌈🌈🌈

His claim on her making him more ruthless for world..!!❤️❤️ He is the one who can do anything for his Naaz..!!! He is heartless for those people who is trying to take his Naaz away from him..!! ❤️❤️❤️

After Deep and his family walked out from room he sat back on his chair..!! 😊😊

Sidharth - (To News channel editors) So as you all apologized to her so now only your news channels will cover new story for her..!!! 😊😊

Her parents planned surprise for her so now you can cover that story..!! And one more thing from now on you can Contact Kaushal about her interview and all, the way you guys call my manager..!!!

I hope we don't meet like this again because next time i won't be this gentle and you know what i mean..!! 😉😊😊

News editor - Don't worry sir now we won't publish anything against her..!!

Sidharth - Good..!! Now you can wait outside she is coming out soon..!!!

Her parents were confused about the surprise...!!! Kaushal confused 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄🙄because he told that he is now shehnaaz's manger ..!! Baaz confused because two body guards standing next to him...!!🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Everyone looking at him in confusion except his Naaz..!!! She knows he is always on point with logic..!!! ❤️❤️

Sidharth - Don't look at me like this..!! I know you all r confused but give me time to explain you everything ..!!!

So Kaushal you r Shehnaaz's manager and i want you to take care everything about her singing career..!!!

I want you to make her profile so strong, so her name become Brand..!!❤️❤️ I don't want any negative points in her career so make sure what you accepting for her is also brand..!!

Here is one year advance (his manager pass signed cheque) make contract and send it to Laura and to my manager, we'll sign it and revert you back..!! ❤️❤️

WE word doesn't go unnoticed by her mother..!!! They are WE now..!❤️❤️

Sidharth - She is also doing study and doing internship at night so make sure you coordinate with Laura for timing..!! Laura is her personal Assistant and her personal body guard too ..!

Laura, r u fine with it ??

Laura - Yes Dr

Kaushal - Okay..!! Got it..!! Dr.Sidharth..!!

Sidharth - Now i think almost all confusion clear accept the surprise one..!

Baaz - Wait..!! Sidharth bhai ye dono mere saath kyu khade hai ??🥺🤷🏻‍♂️🙄🙄

Sidharth - So they r new body guards for her..!! They will follow her every place; college, hospital, mall, everywhere..!!

She is not normal girl anymore, she is public figure now so she need protection from crowd and media reporters..!!!

Shehnaaz just staring her men because this kind planing no one can do it except The Sidharth Shukla..!!!

He is Brand so he'll think and plan like brand..!!!! Her parents were shocked too because of his words and his planning..!!! They knew he is not normal person but they never knew he is Brand..!! ❤️❤️

Sidharth - So as this controversy made her negative image for public so needed to do some public stunts so people forget that controversy and start thinking good for her...!! ❤️❤️❤️That's why i planned this..!!

I wanted to gift 🎁 her new car 🚗 for her victory so I bought it and it's waiting outside for her..!! I don't want to give her publicly because my name is not good right now in her career so i want Mr and Mrs Gill to follow my plan..!! ❤️❤️

Kaushal - Yes you are right Dr.Sidharth..!! And good idea for PR stunt..!! You know how to handle because you r in this industry from long time so you know how to play this game 👍👍👍..!!

Sidharth - I hope everything shorted out now..!! Now you all go outside and let media people to cover her story..!! But no statement regarding controversy..!!

Body Guards and Kaushal and his team went outside to check the arrangements..!! Her parents were blank because the way everything is happening around them was new to them..!! 😊😊

Mr.Gill - Dr.Sidharth, she have new car so I don't think she need other car...!! 🚗🚗

Sidharth - It's Gift 🎁 for her so you can't refuse it and even she can't refuse it..!! (he spoke looking towards her)

Sidharth - shehNaaz, will you refuse my 🎁 gift?

She knows what blunder going to be if she refuse and even she can't refuse to his any demands..!! ❤️❤️❤️ Because she is his..!! she can't disobey his demand and his order..!!

Shehnaaz - No I can't refuse his Gift 🎁..!!

Her parents know she is stubborn, and never listen to anyone but her mom realized that she always accept his demands..!!❤️❤️

Sidharth - Good..!! So now you all go outside and do photoshoot with her new car 🚗..!!

Everyone start walking outside except her..!! She want to have him with her when media click the pictures❤️❤️..!!! She wants to let whole world know about his gift..!! He also stood there because her eyes can speak that she need him and she is waiting for everyone to go out..!!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth, i want you to give me gift 🥺🥺🥺..!!! I want everyone to know that who is behind My big name and fame..!!! Jaan please come out naa🥺🥺🥺..!!

Holding her baby hands in his..!!

Sidharth - Baby who cares who's picture going to be news..!! You know that's my gift 🎁 and that's only matters..!!

I don't care what world saying because for me you r important not the world..!! So now Go out and do photoshoot..!!

Shehnaaz - But i won't sit in the Car until You sit with me..!! ❤️ I only sit in the Car when you sit in the Car..!!! 🚗🚗 I want my Jaan to be with me in all special moments..!!

Love..!!! She is not dominating like him but her small demands always make his heart ❤️ happy ...!!

Sidharth - Okay My love..!! Now go outside and comeback ❤️❤️to me as soon as possible..!! I want to take you in my embrace so badly..!!

Shehnaaz - Okay Jaan..!! I'll be back in 2 minutes..!!!

She walked out and notice her Car's number plate..!! It was 1227..!!! She know his date of birth 12 and her's 27..!!! He always make everything special..!!

——————-

Instagram Account is disabled right now.!! Will be back soon❤️❤️