Part 143

Both woke up when the door bell rings..!!! They looked at clock and it was 10:45 AM..!.!!

Shehnaaz - Oh my God i m late 😔😔😔

Sidharth - It's okay baby Go and take shower. I m ordering breakfast..!!

Shehnaaz - No, it's okay i don't want to eat  breakfast..!! I'll eat something during shoot..!!
By the way i forgot to tell u something..!! My finale dress is sleeveless traditional lehenga..!😔😔 I can't say no because it is designed by one of the big designer..!!

Sidharth - It's okay Baby..!! Just make sure ur cleavage and birthmark is not visible to anyone...!!
And u r not skipping breakfast so Go and take shower...!!

Both got up..!! She went to bathroom and he came in hall to open door..!!

Laura - Good morning Dr..!

Sidharth - Good morning..!! Come inside and have a sit..!! She is getting ready..!!

Laura - Okay..!!

After living her behind in hall, he came back in bedroom..!! He ordered breakfast for them and asked waiter to bring it very quickly..!!

She came out wearing bathrobe..!! He went in bathroom..!!! She wear her clothes very quickly and he also came out after brushing his teeth..!!! Both came back in hall when they heard door bell..!!

Sidharth - I think breakfast is here..!!

He grabbed breakfast and sat on dining chair..!!! She drink her tea quickly and had small bread 🍞 toast..!!

Shehnaaz - I m Done..!!!
I'll see u in evening..!!! Please be on time..!!

Sidharth - Okay Naaz..! Take care..!!

He wanted to hug her, kiss her and take her in his embrace but unfortunately he couldn't do anything because she was getting late..!!
After last glance at him she left..!!

He was waiting for 4 o'clock so he can meet her..!! She was getting ready for finale..!! She messaged him at 3:30..!!!

Shehnaaz - "Please be on time..!!"

Sidharth - "I m ready..!! Do u want me to come now ?? Because i wanna meet you and wish u good luck before finale..!!"

Shehnaaz - "No jaan I don't think that i m allow to meet you before finale..!! 😢😢"

Sidharth - "It's okay, Naaz..!! Don't be sad..!! I'll see u soon..!! Best of luck for finale Baby..!! Don't be nervous because i know u gonna win..!!!"

Shehnaaz - "Thank you..!! Love u and missing you..!!!"

Sidharth - "Welcome baby..!!! Love u too and missing you badly..!!"

Shehnaaz - "see u soon"

Sidharth - "Okay Baby"

He came downstairs when his family reached at finale location at 3:50..!!
He met his family and they walked in and they found shehnaaz family there..!! Baaz knew that Sidharth helped Shehnaaz a lot..!!

first Baaz greet him and after that, her family greet his family ..!!  His Mother and his Bhabhi became comfortable with Her mother..!!! Sidharth and Baaz became comfortable..!! Her father and his brother become comfortable with each other..!!! 

There was big three table was allotted for finalist's family and friends..!!! Everyone grabbed their seats..!! After few minutes her friends also came and they all grab their seats after greeting Shehnaaz's family..!!

Raj also came and greet everyone..!! He was socked to see Sidharth Shukla at the event...!! Sidharth was also surprised that why shehnaaz invited him..!!

After few minutes, announcements start for ex-contestants..!!! He was not paying attention at all because somewhere his insecurities hit him after seeing Raj..!!!

Sidharth knew that shehnaaz love him but still there was some insecurity bothering him because she used to like Raj..!!! His thoughts of chain broke when Muskan came and sat on his lap..!!

He smiled at her and hugged her..!! He was surprised how his mother and his bhabhi got comfortable with each other..!! Her father was taking to his brother with fake smile because her father was not happy..!!

All Ex-contestant were introduced and his eyes were looking for his Love..!! His Naaz..!!!

With round of Applause 👏 everyone welcomed top 3 finalists Shehnaaz, Shefali and Deep...!!!

His heart skip beat when his Naaz walked on stage..!!! She was looking heavenly beautiful..!!! Not less than angel in Red color traditional attire..!!!

She is looking beautiful In Red traditional attire

She is looking beautiful In Red traditional attire..!! This is first time he saw her in this kind clothes..!! She is looking like angel 👼 from heaven..!!! Amazing light makeup with dark lipstick making her more beautiful..!!!

He wanted to hug his princess and tell her that how beautiful she is looking..!!! 😍😍🥰He wants to take her in his embrace and hide her from evil eyes who is staring at her..!!!

Her eyes were looking for him and finally smile spread on her lips when their eyes meet with each other..!! Their eye contact broke because of loud welcoming music..!!!
After giving smiled at each other, he gestured her 👍👍👍 for good luck..!!

She blinked her eyes and said thank you to him..!!! She saw his family and her family become so comfortable with each other..!! Her friends was cheering for her..!!

All three finalist sat on couch which was located next to judges..!!! So many things were going on around them but they were busy in their eye to eye talk..!! They don't need words to say anything..!! They both know language of Love ❤️, where they don't need to utter word to talk..!!!!

After two hours judges announced top 2 finalists shehnaaz and Deep..!!! In all that crowd they both were busy in admiring each other...!! Both badly craving for tight hug..!!!
For warm touch...!!!  For each other's taste..!! 

Finally top two finalist came on stage with judges..!!! It was time for winner announcement..!!! She become hell nervous because everyone's eyes were staring them..!!

He blinked his eyes at her and signal her to put her hand on her heart ♥️..!!! She did it what he asked her to do..!!!

Everyone was hooting DeepNaaz...!!! His smile fade away because her name attached with someone..!!! He hate when his Naaz's name attach with someone..!! She looked at him because she know her Jaan..!!! She know him well..!!! She knows what he hate most..!!!

She blinked at him and kissed her bracelet which has SIDNAAZ written on it..!!! She knows how to make him happy, she knows how to make him smile..!!! Smile spread on his lips after assurance that she is only his..!!

Final countdown start to announce India's new singing sensation..!!! Judges opened envelope and announce the name of winner..!!

THE WINNER OF BIGGEST SINGING COMPETITION IS SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL..!!!❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

———-