Part 193

Shehnaaz - Again angry ??

Sidharth - because i m fu**ing irritated with situation and I can't take this sh*t anymore 😠😠😠...!!! Let's go before I burst out in anger..!!!

He opened the door..!! servant came to call him for breakfast..!!!

Sidharth - (to servant) i m coming in 2 minutes..!!!

Shehnaaz went in bathroom and wash her face..!! Sidharth also came in bathroom and wash his face..!.!! Both came downstairs and met everyone..!!

Preeti and her mom observed Sidharth's irritated face..!! Shehnaaz came and sat in-font of Sidharth and next to Preeti di..!!

S.Mom - Good morning Sidharth..!!! Good morning Shehnaaz..!!

Shehnaaz - Good morning Aunty..!!

Sidharth - Good morning Mom..!!!

S.Mom - everything is alright???

Sidharth - Ya mom everything is okay..!! Don't worry..!!

S.Mom - You know naa, i know you better than you know yourself so tell me what happened??

Sidharth - Nothing big mom..!! Just irritated 😣 because of some situations..!!!

S.Mom - Relax beta ..!!! Everything will be fine soon..!!!

Jay - Mom i m going with sidharth in meeting..!! You guys can come to Resort in evening..!!!

Preeti - We are going for shopping 🛍 in the afternoon so we'll be there by 6 o'clock..!! And your Brother in low will join us tomorrow direct in inauguration..!!!

Shehnaaz, you are also coming with us..!!!

Sidharth - No Di She is not coming because can't visit public place without security..!!

His Answer surprised everyone except his mother..!!!! Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth 😳😳..!!!!

Shehnaaz - Di i have meeting at 12 so unfortunately I can't join you this time but next definitely we'll go for shopping..!!

Preeti - Okay, No problem..!!!
Let's start the breakfast Guys..!! 

Servant served breakfast to everyone..!! Because of yesterday's incident they avoid fruit juices ❤️..!!! They all had breakfast with chit chat and some Shehnaaz's nonsense talk which made everyone's mood light in the morning..!!!!

Jay - Okay so I think we all three should get ready as soon as possible because it's already 9 o'clock..!!

Shehnaaz we'll drop you at your location..!!!

Sidharth - Bhai we all going at same place..!! She is stying in the same hotel..!!

Jay - Okay so let's get ready 😊

All three went upstairs to take shower..!!!
Preeti, Maahi (his bhabhi) and his mom looking At each with so many questions because Sidharth's behavior towards shehnaaz..!!!❤️❤️

Maahi - Mom, don't you think Sidharth behaving little bit differently..!!!

S.Mom - Yes..!!!

Maahi - i think something is cooking between them..!!! Because we all know Sidharth and his this nature is different..!!

S.Mom - Yes u r right..!!❤️

Preeti - Wait, it means he like her..??

S.Mom - No not like Love her..!!!

Maahi - 😳😳😳

Preeti - 😳😳😳
Wait 😳😳what ?? But she is too young..!!!

S.Mom - Let's not get into that..!! Let them decide what they want..!!

Maahi - Yaa you are right mom..!!!

After 1 hour Sidharth got ready and messaged her ..!!

Sidharth - Ready ??

Shehnaaz - Yes..!!! Packing my bag 💼..!! What about you ??

Sidharth - Yes i m ready..!! Come in my room..!!

Shehnaaz - what happened?? You found your clothes or not ??

Sidharth - Yes i did but i need my perfume..!!

Shehnaaz - okay..!! Coming..!

After few minutes she went in his room..!! He was taking to someone..!! She handed him perfume and was about to walk away but he hold her hand..!!!❤️

He walked towards door and she also followed him😍❤️..!!! He shut the door and locked it from inside..! He was talking but his attention towards her..!!❤️❤️

He wrap his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him..!! She smiled at him and circle her arms around his neck..!!! He kissed her forehead ❤️❤️😘😘..!!! His intense gaze on her lips gave her an idea that why he called her in his room..!!!

She kissed on his thumb which was brushing her lips😘😘😘..!! He smiled at her after disconnecting call..!!!! He tightly wrap his arms around her waist,.!!!

Sidharth - So you know why I called you in my room ?? 😉😘😘

Shehnaaz - Yes, Dr.Shukla ..!!

Sidharth - For what??

Shehnaaz - For morning kiss 💋...!!

Sidharth - Smart girl..!!

He bend down to capture her lips and at the same time his brother knock on the door..!!

Shehnaaz - 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😅

Sidharth - 😠😠😠😠
I think my family is my enemy 😠..!!! Let's Go now..!!

She was laughing because of his cute puppy face..!!!

Sidharth - Will u stop smiling ??😠😠

Shehnaaz - Okay Let's go 🤭🤭🤭

Both walked downstairs..!!!! Jay was talking to his mom..!!

S.Mom - we'll bring your luggage 🧳 with us in the evening..!!

Shehnaaz - Okay Aunty 😘😘..!! Bye

S.Mom - Bye beta..!! Take care..!!
Jay and Sidharth take care..! See u in evening..!!!

Sid and shehnaaz walked outside while Jay was talking to Maahi..!!

Sidharth - U have meeting at 12 and i have meeting at 11:30..!! We'll reach hotel by 11 so I hope we'll get 30 minutes together..!!

Shehnaaz - what about Jay bhai?? He'll be with you naa??

Sidharth - He won't  come in my room, he'll go in his room so chill..!!! But without wasting time come in my room..!!!

Shehnaaz - Okay..!!!

Both sat in back and Jay sat in front..!!! Shehnaaz was sitting behind Jay..!!! Driver start engine and dashed out from driveway..!!! Jay and Sidharth was talking about project..!! Shehnaaz slowly put her hand on his❤️❤️❤️..!!!

Sidharth smiled at her and intertwined hand with ❤️❤️her and put it on her thigh..!! She bring their hands towards her lips and kissed on his knuckles 😘😘😘..!!! He also wanted to kiss her back but his brother was in the car..!! They finally reached to hotel by 11 o'clock..!!!

————-

Let me know how was the updates..!!
⭐️⭐️
😘😘😘