Part 135

He broke hug when door bell ring...!!!

Sidharth - Dinner is here....!! Let's go out..!

Both walked out and after grabbing dinner both sat on dinning chair...!!!

Shehnaaz - You don't like pizza and pasta ??

Sidharth - Not really...!!! I try to eat only healthy food..!!

Shehnaaz - but today i want you to eat pasta with me..!!

Sidharth - Okay, if u want then I can't deny your wish..!!

Let's eat your pasta first and then my meal..!!!

She first feed him pasta and then he feed her.,!!! Both enjoying each other's company..!!!!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth, from tomorrow I'll come back from rehearsals and shooting after midnight or maybe later than that..!!! 

I think this is our last Dinner together..!!! 😢😢

Sidharth - Please let's not talk about anything that spoil this beautiful time..!!! I want to spend quality time with you because from tomorrow u'll be busy in shoot..!!!

Shehnaaz - Sorry I didn't mean to spoil your mood..!!! 😢 Sorry

Sidharth - I know baby, it's okay..!! U don't need to say sorry baby.!!

Both finished their dinner and came back to the bedroom..!!! He lay down on bed after changing his clothes..!! She also lay down beside him..!!

She put her head on his chest and he wrap his arm around her fragile body..!! Both were silent because both were in deep thinking of separation..!! From tonight they won't get time to spend with each other..!!

They both hugged each other tightly in the realization that they both going away from each other..!!!

He start roaming his nose on her hair..!! He inhaled his favorite drug, her fragrance is only thing that can soothe his pain..!!  Pain of separation..!! Both hearts was bleeding in pain..! Pain of going away from each other..!!
Both close their eyes and start feeling each other's touch..!!!!

Sidharth - Naaz..!! 😢

Naaz..!!! 😢 why I can't feel you like this all the time...??

Shehnaaz - Sidharth..!! 😢😰

Naaz..!!! I wanna love you every possible way..!!

I wanna keep u with me because i m badly addicted to you..!!! To your smell..!! To your touch..!!

You are my drug Naaz..!!!! U r my drug.!!!

He inhale her body fragrance from her neck..!!

Naaz..!!❤️❤️

My muscles become weak if I don't have my drug..!! I want my drug around me..!!! I want my drug available for me all the time..!!!

She felt his cracked voice..!!! His voice telling her how badly he want her to be with him..!!!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth, i m always with you..!! I m always available for u..!!

I love u my Naaz..!!!

I love you too Sidharth..!!!

Sidharth - Naaz..!! I wanna sleep like this every night..!! With u...!! With your touch..!! With your smell..!!!!

I m badly addicted to your nipples..!!! I wanna sleep taking your nipple in my mouth.!!! I wanna suck you every night..!!

He slide his hand in her top and unhooked her inner..!!! He slide up her top to access his favorite part..!!

Sidharth - Naaz..! I want this every night 😘😘..!!

He kissed on her breast..!!!! She cocooned him into her..!! She took him in her embrace like small kid..!!!

He start sucking her like he is sucking her for last time..!!!! She pat on his back to calm him..!! To calm his inner desire..!!!

He wrap his around her fragile body ..!!! He is having only fear of one thing and that's going away from her..!! After few minutes sleep took over him..!!

Sidharth - (in sleep) Don't go Naaz..!! Please

She start caressing his hair..!!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth i m here..!! Jaan..!! feel me..!! I m not going anywhere, i m with you..!!

She again put nipple in his mouth so he can feel her presence..!!! He can feel her touch..!!!! He again start sucking her in sleep..!!

Both sleep after flood of emotions..!!! She knows he is in pain because of her, she also want to stay with him but she can't because of her family..!!! She equally love her family and him..!!

She can't choose one out of two...!!! Somewhere she is blaming herself for his pain..!!!!

After long night she woke up when  his phone ring..!!!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth, wake up..!!! someone calling you..!!

He opened his eyes and looked at her..!!

Sidharth - Baby can u please pass my phone..!!

She gave him his phone..!!! He pick up call and put it on speaker..!!!

Manager - Good morning Sir..!!

Sidharth - Good morning

Manager - Sir i got call from Delhi hospital management team that everything all set and Inauguration held on next Sunday..!!

Sidharth  - Good..!!!

Manager - But sir you have to attend last board of Trustees meetings on Friday..!! And on Saturday there is one meeting organized by management team and they want you to be present in meeting..!!

She was listening their conversation and she looked at him too after hearing that he is going delhi for 3 days...!!!

Sidharth - I cannot stay in Delhi for 3 days..!! Ask Andrew or Nisha to attend all those meetings..!!! I'll be there on Sunday with my family..!!!

Manager - But sir everyone's schedule is so tight..!! Both of them having meetings at different place..!!

Sidharth - Okay then i'll go..!!

Manager - Okay sir so i'll do all arrangements for you..!!

————-